• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Man City to sue PL

Is this City setting themselves up for a fall in the 115 charge case?

Surely they can't claim discrimination to a rule that has been voted for by a majority of the league. Especially for a rule that has been designed to prevent unfair spending in a way that only themselves and Newcastle are capable of.

Lose this, and they're in for a proper shafting in November!
I predict the order of the boot.

If I were a City fan, I’d just embrace the club’s villain status

Has to be less exhausting than trying to argue that they are actually a force for good

You’ve bought the league, so what?

If you’re my age you’ve seen your club in League One and been through every low as well as every high

Embrace what your club is

Enjoy it even

This is your time, and if you’re old enough you paid many a penance to get here

Just stop trying to argue this as anything other than you guys winning the lottery and breaking the league at the same time

Be the villains. At least then you can live honestly
Every club that has won the league in the last 20 years other than leiscester have bought the league.

Seems like it is only a problem when city do it. And they aren’t even the biggest spenders.

Every club that has won the league in the last 20 years other than leiscester have bought the league.

Seems like it is only a problem when city do it. And they aren’t even the biggest spenders.
I think that they did buy it, but rather unexpectedly, and a few points deducted and a relegation probably even it out a little.

Is this City setting themselves up for a fall in the 115 charge case?

Surely they can't claim discrimination to a rule that has been voted for by a majority of the league. Especially for a rule that has been designed to prevent unfair spending in a way that only themselves and Newcastle are capable of.

Lose this, and they're in for a proper shafting in November!
Wonder what their voting record is for all the relevant PL rules

Unsure on this. Sure I remember him saying once on here that The Beatles were overrated chancers and he could play guitar better than any of them with one hand whilst using his other hand to draw a comic on aeroplanes with crayons.
He can play guitar? Never said so!

Next thing you'll say we have someone from this forum has set foot on the pitch at Old Trafford or something, or even played there!

People should definitely share these things more often

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back