• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Man City to sue PL

The biggest capitulation of the PL was the failure to throw the scab six out and failure of the majority to take meaningful action against them.

They should have been encouraged to f off and form their European Supershite League and allow the rest to get on and compete on a much more level playing field.

The biggest capitulation of the PL was the failure to throw the scab six out and failure of the majority to take meaningful action against them.

They should have been encouraged to f off and form their European Supershite League and allow the rest to get on and compete on a much more level playing field.
PL is about money and those 6 bringing lion share of attention/money to their product, of course they bend over.
Same way with UEFA, why do you think they changed format of Champions League and gave places to 5th placed teams in big leagues.

Correct. Would have been a real show of strength.

Good for them.

Hopefully they win and it allows clubs owners to sponsor themselves with inflated figures.

Might finally result in the cartel having to change FFP to a system not based on revenue which only benefits the status quo.
The rules need changing but not in anyway to suit these cheating scum. They are a sports washing stain that should never have been allowed. I hope they fail in everything and get hammered ala Rangers!!

I can’t stand the PL as an organisation, nor am I a fan of the rules they use to make the sport anti-competitive.

But I hope they wipe the floor with your entitled club, crying because you might not continue to have free-reign to do whatever you want, even though you’ve already had a massive hand in ruining football.

Horrible little ringworms.
Nailed it to a T

Is this City setting themselves up for a fall in the 115 charge case?

Surely they can't claim discrimination to a rule that has been voted for by a majority of the league. Especially for a rule that has been designed to prevent unfair spending in a way that only themselves and Newcastle are capable of.

Lose this, and they're in for a proper shafting in November!
I hope so, I really do. On the flip side if the PL lose it really is all dead

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back