Man Utd 0-1 Everton. 4th Dec @ 19.45.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if Paul Merson is any good as a tipster but he reckons we are good for a draw at Man U, the question is who would take a draw now if it was offered ?

Me. United are finding form. Rooney is capable of doing just about anything, and if they have van Persie back they'll pose a threat the like of which we haven't seen all season barring Negredo and Ageuro when we were handily beaten at City.

NBC Sports Net will be showing it. Unlike Sky, NBC can make whichever game they feel is best the feature game. Shocking that this isn't on sky in the UK.

I will walk over to Gibraltar and catch the game there, fortunately they are not governed by Sky rules and we manage to pick up most of the PL games live off the Middle Eastern or US channels

It is very sad that people have to resort to using sh**e streaming channels to keep up with their teams but unfortunately money talks these days.

Looking forward to the game as it is the first time in many a year were I can look at the 2 teams and definitely see better players in our team in a few positions than they do have in theirs.

Me. United are finding form. Rooney is capable of doing just about anything, and if they have van Persie back they'll pose a threat the like of which we haven't seen all season barring Negredo and Ageuro when we were handily beaten at City.

Yep all day long. I'm all for being optimistic, but assuming we'll walk in there and get 3 points is ahead of the curve. I think we can for sure. But I'll take a point on the road at Man U all day every day.

I was in the North stand for parts of two games, the new quadrant between North and East stand for two (view from the top was quite ace), the Stretford upper for one and the east stand for the rest. Didn't get the chance to check out the specs in the away end, but I thought it was a ridiculously great place to watch sport. Nothing on Goodison for character though.

Away end is greatly lacking

Other people have disagreed with me on this to be fair, but I just don't like Man United's away fan experience

They load you in like cattle, the corridors leading to the pitch are ludicrously narrow

The ceiling leaks

The leg room is non existant

View of the pitch isn't great

I just expect more from the suposed "Threatre of Dreams"

Yep all day long. I'm all for being optimistic, but assuming we'll walk in there and get 3 points is ahead of the curve. I think we can for sure. But I'll take a point on the road at Man U all day every day.

I can understand confidence on the bac of a few good performances, but there's an alarming lack of realism going hand in hand with some of it. United are Champions and starting to flex their muscle. It'd be a magnificent achievement to get a win there, though to read and hear some opinions it's almost expected.

Moyes has had this fixture circled on the calendar in red marker. I expect their very best line up and their very best performance.

Great read... love the Frosted Flakes reference, as well as the old satellite plunging into the ocean metaphor.

Fired up, anxious, nervous about the match. High expectations despite it being on the road.

I can understand confidence on the bac of a few good performances, but there's an alarming lack of realism going hand in hand with some of it. United are Champions and starting to flex their muscle. It'd be a magnificent achievement to get a win there, though to read and hear some opinions it's almost expected.

Moyes has had this fixture circled on the calendar in red marker. I expect their very best line up and their very best performance.

Exactly

This will be a tough fixture

I've just invited my United mate round to mine to watch it, so really hope I can laugh in his face come the final whistle. Already told him Moyes will be going all out for a 0-0 with six midfielders.

Well it's your fault Dave. You wanted a manager to come in raise expectations of the club and the fanbase. Well l guess you got your wish :)

We dont need to fear a team that plays Nani, Danny Welbeck and frigging Tom bstarding Cleverley, not a team managed by David freaking Moyes.

Where are these posts ?

Stoke scored against them twice at Old Trafford.

Stoke. The team we just put four past.

You warmed to Deulofeu yet mate?

Only if I could set him on fire mate (y)

In all seriousness, I think he's being over hyped by the press. Oviedo and Pienaar were great on Saturday and didn't even get a mention. He's great when he charges down the pitch but he'll need more of an end product and be more of a team player before I warm to him

He'll need to be 25 before I like him I think. He's just too immature and clearly has no will to change his ways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back