Man Utd 0-1 Everton. 4th Dec @ 19.45.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our match day squad for this fixture last year (2-0 United)

24 Howard
03 Baines
05 Heitinga
06 Jagielka
18 Neville
04 Gibson
21 Osman
22 Pienaar
25 Fellaini Booked
11 Mirallas Booked (Naismith - 70' )
28 Anichebe (Jelavic - 57' )

Substitutes
01 Mucha
26 Stones
34 Duffy
08 Oviedo
16 Hitzlsperger
07 Jelavic
14 Naismith

Possibly only 4 of the starting 11 will start on Wesnesday. 5 if Ossie plays, probably only 3 if Deulofeu starts

Can pass as well but just chooses not too.

Don't get what he wants a footballer to do to be honest

From what I can gather, he wants a footballer to leg it around the field busting a gut to win possession and showing lots of spirit. Even if they are not technically very good and possibly have the worst touch in the squad.

Naismith basically ;)

I think Martinez's attitude should be the one you keep telling us to preach mate :)

Knife to a gun fight??? Not us.. we're bringing a tank!

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02659/romelu-lukaku_2659832b.jpg

Well Martinez has already said we should take a more positive attitude to these fixtures but to respect that United are Champions. I cant see how I'm saying anything different to that.

Leave the entitlement to the Kopites. We can do it and stand a great chance of doing it. I expect our team to go out to win it. That's not the same as expecting the three points.

Imagine saying someone who will play for Barca or a team better than Everton anyway who is very liked in Spain isn't all that.

Last edited:
I'm not arsed who they have fit or whose injured. I'm arsed about us having players that can get in that pitch and damage them and we have quite a few who can do that. OT is always going to be tough, hence 21 years without even a sniff of a win. But we have gone there so often, rolled over and had our bellies tickled its ****ing embarrassing. Get out there and show the rest of the league we mean business and that means going toe to toe and dominating them and when the chances come, take them. We can win on Wednesday make no mistake about that and if we are bang on it we can make them look a very ordinary side. Martinez will have the squad pumped up for these next two matches and will relish going up against Moyes though won't admit it publicly I bet he was fuming with some of the ****e spouted by Moyes over the summer trying to demean him before a ball had been kicked. **** you Moyes, **** you Utd, Bobby's army is in town and they are coming with a big **** off tank armed with pace, power, guile, skill, determination and Naismith for good measure!!! COYB

I've got to agree with Mikey here. I acknowledge that Deulofeu has superb talent and potential but I don't yet think he's prepared to start away against United. We all go on about how well he slips past defenders effortlessly, but I get so damn frustrated when he tries that 15 times a game and pull it off six times. Sure, it looks ace when it comes off, but we can't afford to gift possession to United like he did several times against Stoke. The one that stands out was the little flick he tried that didn't come off. Lost possession and almost led to a Brek Shea goal. Unacceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back