Man Utd 0-1 Everton. 4th Dec @ 19.45.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's live on my PremierLeague Pass package one can buy (80 quid/season)here in New Zealand. EVERY EPL match is shown live (and stored for replay for one week)...I have permanent dark circles under my eyes and Mondays at work are a very heavy- lidded affair!!.
Very excited for the 8.45am Thursday morning kick off.
Good to read some of the comments here guarding against irrational exuberance /hubris.
Despite my 3-1 win hopes posted above, I am anything but complacent. Manure will be up for this, no doubt.

Big game this, excited and nervous for this one, i'm working on the wednesday night til 8.45 so unfortunately won't beable to catch much of the game, but everytime i have been at work when everton play we have won so hoping for some more good luck, good preview by the way mate. COYB!!!!!

13:50 in = cracking smackdown by Martinez about Moyes' appalling record against elite clubs away from home.

[video=youtube;UgIC3BiausE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgIC3BiausE#t=853[/video]

don't seem to be able to watch this? saying its private...

Go on the official youtube channel and its in two diff parts. They've deleted that video whcih you're trying to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back