Man Utd 0-1 Everton. 4th Dec @ 19.45.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton_Oviedo.gif

Have a look on Red Cafe...its like a car crash over there, with the worst elements of RAWK times 100. And Moyes is apparently still making comments...he's quoted as saying 'I told Roberto that the Everton team was in such good shape when I left that it didn't really need a manager'. oops !
To most United fans, Moyes needs a superb January window or he could be gone by summer. His tactical limitations and poor subs are being noticed more and more. It was OK him bringing a couple of attacking players on, but the fans are saying it was no a good move to leave the appalling Welbeck on, take Kagawa off, and put valencia at full back. They reckon he has no plan tactically and they are becoming a hoofball team(Well WE all knew that didn't we).

hhahaa it was valencia that lost oviedo for the goal

Just watched a spanish vid of the last 10 minutes, comfortable win in the end!

Wouldn't say comfortable win as it could of gone either way. The pleasing point is we went at them without fear. How many teams go to Old Trafford and stand up to them blow for blow. It was a brave performance and could of gone any way, but for the bravery and the way we got in there faces we deserved to win. Not many teams go to Old Trafford and match them.

Man it cant have felt good for Moyes to hear your lot sing you getting sacked in the morning.....yeah he left you. But he gave you 10 years. I dont understand why you guys dislike him so much

i really like Martinez. But I was reading this forum earlier the season and people were having serious go at him. Yes you guys are in great form. But lets see how well he does in 2-3 seasons. His strength can become a weakness when things are not going well and fans will ask for more pragmatic approach. having said that I never liked Moyes ever since he gave uncle Wenger some mouth(n)

Is this guy for real?

There has been a civil war raging amongst Arsenal fans for several years now over wanting rid of the most successful manager they had had since Herbert Chapman.....and practically the whole blooming lot of them were baying for his blood after the opening day defeat to Villa.

:blink:

The cynics have been silenced for now because of Arsenal's good run since then......but if the are pulled back into the pack, the knoves will be out for Arsene again.

In any case the players to have made the biggest difference so far this season are either the ones signed by Bobby (Barry, Rom, McCarthy) or who DM left on the bench (Barkley).

You are right up to a point, Billy......but a lot of our success thus far has been down to the most improved player at the club this year....Timmy Howard.

He has been immense between those sticks.

Clearly Chris Woods was not up the task of goalkeeping coach.

Like to echo those comments about T-How. He's been outstanding this season and displayed it again last night.

Just watched the goal again.... funny that Oviedo over hit that cross in the lead to the goal, had he not done that we may not have scored :lol:

I've done nothing at work this morning except hunt out ManU fans.
Happy days.

:lol:

I've just been going round the office (in Germany like) just spreading the word about the result, even to people who couldn't care less. Now they all know Moyes' 46 away game record and Martinez strolling in and taking the points. Ace.

:lol:

You are right up to a point, Billy......but a lot of our success thus far has been down to the most improved player at the club this year....Timmy Howard.

He has been immense between those sticks.

Clearly Chris Woods was not up the task of goalkeeping coach.

Is right. I was a bit hasty in my desire to belittle Moyes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back