Man Utd 0-1 Everton. 4th Dec @ 19.45.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2ce3nkz.jpg

:lol:

I've just been going round the office (in Germany like) just spreading the word about the result, even to people who couldn't care less. Now they all know Moyes' 46 away game record and Martinez strolling in and taking the points. Ace.

:lol:

Haha, in Germany also, doing the same thing, and slowly recruiting a troop of German Toffees!

I can watch the goal over and over again. It contains so much willingness, determination, energy, technique, guts, pace, joy, skill, tactics and brilliance.
From Mirallas free kick in the frame Everton keeps the ball in position for 33 seconds, inside or close to Manu’s penalty area, before Oviedo deliver the ball in the net.
Jabba dabba doooooooo!!

It's just brilliant. Gone are the dinosaur days of Moyes giving automatic starts to rubbish players like Hibbert and Osman regardless of their appalling form over seasons. The 'Triangle of Doom' - Hibbert, Osman and Neville - has been replaced by Coleman, McCarthy and Mirallas. That's incredible to see Jagielka threading a ball through to the striker to cross for the left back to score, all while the right back is bombing on to knock in any rebound. Excellent Roberto. Refreshing is the key word for me to describe the current era. Love it.

have to say i wouldnt be shocked if theres a few singaporian betting ring gangsters looking for the ref today. i found some of his decisions very odd to say the least.
there were atleast 2 occasions where utd got free kicks where the linesman was about 5 metres away and didnt raise a flag , yet the ref who was miles away and simply in no way had a better view over ruled him to give a freekick.

also just before we scored imo there were 3 yellows in a row that should have been given , fellaini evans (ithink) and vidic which werent.

id also say there were atleast 4 utd freekicks in the second half that were in no way shape or form freekicks.

bias and poor mistakes i can live with , but these decisions looked fishy imo.

No pressure on the Arsenal game now, really. We've got 3 points from these two games where two would have been a very good return. Anything we get on Sunday will be a bonus as either way, we're still right in the race for fourth.

have to say i wouldnt be shocked if theres a few singaporian betting ring gangsters looking for the ref today. i found some of his decisions very odd to say the least.
there were atleast 2 occasions where utd got free kicks where the linesman was about 5 metres away and didnt raise a flag , yet the ref who was miles away and simply in no way had a better view over ruled him to give a freekick.

also just before we scored imo there were 3 yellows in a row that should have been given , fellaini evans (ithink) and vidic which werent.

id also say there were atleast 4 utd freekicks in the second half that were in no way shape or form freekicks.

bias and poor mistakes i can live with , but these decisions looked fishy imo.

I take it you've never seen Martin Atkinson referee before then mate?

No pressure on the Arsenal game now, really. We've got 3 points from these two games where two would have been a very good return. Anything we get on Sunday will be a bonus as either way, we're still right in the race for fourth.

Got the feeling that martinez will use that as a pre game talk mate, go on the fact that with getting 3 points at utd then theey have got the points he wanted out the games so take the reins of them and tell them to go play with freedom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back