Status
Not open for further replies.
Caption Competition:

SOCCER-Man-Utd-214463_732-6372631.jpg

Moyes: "I signed those players"

Martinez: "I let them play"

I thought you'd recognise me Mickles!

I was the long hair feller in the other section who waved to you at the end

Oh yes i Remember. I've never seen you before Mikey so I didn't know if that was you, sorry. At the time I thought you were a fan just being happy!

I would've came over for a chat.

Oh yes i Remember. I've never seen you before Mikey so I didn't know if that was you, sorry. At the time I thought you were a fan just being happy!

I would've came over for a chat.

No worries mate. Most forum people recognise me from my avatar so introductions are usually not required. I look a bit different atm though

You'd better write that rap you promised me!

Already got a verse for you

"Mikey turned towards me. He waved and said hello
We were going crazy thanks to Bry Oviedo
Number 8 put it away, as all the macs looked on
They were no match for EFC, Everton are number 1

Word Life!

No worries mate. Most forum people recognise me from my avatar so introductions are usually not required. I look a bit different atm though

You'd better write that rap you promised me!

Already got a verse for you

"Mikey turned towards me. He waved and said hello
We were going crazy thanks to Bry Oviedo
Number 8 put it away, as all the macs looked on
They were no match for EFC, Everton are number 1

Word Life!

Well done Mike, good verse that.

I can't see anybody's pictures Mike, I'm always on mobile mode so it's just walls of text.

I remember your face so if I see you Sunday I'll come over

Well that was boss wasn't it?

We've got to keep this up though.

Woken up by the smell of my own breath this morning after a few victory drinks I was reminded of a time in my younger and more vulnerable years at university where with a similarly fuzzy head I woke up next to an unbelievable fit girl. I wasn't quite sure how it had happened but my status in halls rose greatly after this night. Unfortunately I didn't act on the situation I didn't even add her on Facebook, I just assumed this would be the norm from now on and I would make the uni football team and smash all the southern totty I could ever ask for.

This never happened though I didn't make the team, I didn't go on to finger the fittest birds in uni and months after the glorious night I sent her a friend request which to this day remains ignored.

We can't rest on our laurels here, we've got to push on. Often under Moyes we had one fantastic result a season (usually against City) and we would be happy with that.

We're better than that now, so we need to show no fear against Arsenal on Sunday, we don't want to be left clutching our drinks when the lights come on as 'Mr. Brightside' fades out we won't to be necking the face off some first year history student with daddy issues. COYB.

their not happy with our treatment of Moyse

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/everton-fans.380224/

the thing they have to understand is its moyes who has started all this .
the fans applauded him and let him go at the end of last season.

since then its turned out hes a liar and was tapped up since the start of the year.
he has worked for utd while still under contract with us.
he has belittled us by offering poor value for our best players making the matter worse by saying 'he would let them go if it was him' ... another lie and another belittling.
he has also dismissed any work our team and manager has done and even had the nerve to almost take the praise himself for anything good we have acheived this season.

he would have been applauded last night if he hadnt been such a douchebag since leaving. its his own doing .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back