Man Utd 0-1 Everton. 4th Dec @ 19.45.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the feeling that martinez will use that as a pre game talk mate, go on the fact that with getting 3 points at utd then theey have got the points he wanted out the games so take the reins of them and tell them to go play with freedom

Aye, you just know he will. Shackles are off the lads now. Should be a great watch and a good game, I reckon.

I'm expecting my 1st born in about 4 weeks, told girls in work I was going to name it Oviedo. Slowly but surely word is spreading and every now again I hear a Utd fan shouting 'ahh [Poor language removed] away off'.

On the way to the bus stop I got accosted by a drunk manc demanding I give her change so she could drown her sorrows. She looked at me and yelled "How could we lose to Everton?!"

I replied "Because Davey Moyes is a Football Genius!" and then walked past the bus stop while everyone there glowered at me :lol:

Only just remembered that

BauSbjTIYAAvOhX.jpg:large

Aye, you just know he will. Shackles are off the lads now. Should be a great watch and a good game, I reckon.

The one thing that stands out for me so far out of many many things that have impressed me is the way he seems to be able to make the team believe mate, hardest thing in the world is to make a grown man earning millions actually get that passion back, looking at ALL of the players involved atm you can just see how much their enjoying playing under him and for us, remarkable achievement for a new manager to win them over so quickly especially after replacing a manager with such a long tenure

Finally calmed down enough to post after my celebrations and reading all the papers. The face on our EX was so satisfying after his actions and pre match comments.

A fantasctic win and a night to remember especially for those who went to OT.

Not too carried away to realise our next game is going to be very hard.

Finally calmed down enough to post after my celebrations and reading all the papers. The face on our EX was so satisfying after his actions and pre match comments.

A fantasctic win and a night to remember especially for those who went to OT.

Not too carried away to realise our next game is going to be very hard.

Strange how much things can change quickly though mate, i have the sneaking suspicion that a draw right now wouldnt crush wenger, he will be aware how much a threat we pose now and thats half the job of getting a result away at those places, making the opponent less confident

cant get enough of this, best fans in the world lid

[video=youtube;ELrhtKESjGw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELrhtKESjGw[/video]

Looking at these two games (united and arsenal) I would have been happy enough with 2 points, so to already have 3 is brilliant. A loss at the emirates isn't that bad now as long as they get it together in the next few easier games.

Sod that. Go all out and take every point we can get......

Brilliant. We never gave up and seen it through until the end, what I love most about our performance was our consistency to keep pushing forward and not resorting to defend deep under United pressure. We kept at them and we were the better team, it's not very often we can say that at Old Trafford but we matched them man for man and done very well keeping going until we got the breakthrough.

I'm not an optimist, I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist. There's still a lot of hard work to do and a long way to go. We go into Arsenal in great confidence, unbeaten for 2 whole months, I think Arsenal will be worried as well and will have to prepare hard for this just like we do.

United had chances yesterday and two shots were denied by woodwork, I think it was to be our day and I wouldn't normally say this but I think Atkinson done well and kept the game flowing when there was a bit of tussling. We had chances, they had chances, we scored, they never. We are Everton.

Keep working hard and we will get a better idea of our fate in the next few months.

Blue life: that video was class. It's class to see a video from the man Utd section of what we sound like and I didn't think it would sound that boss!

I've got videos here which I'll upload throughout today.

Brilliant. We never gave up and seen it through until the end, what I love most about our performance was our consistency to keep pushing forward and not resorting to defend deep under United pressure. We kept at them and we were the better team, it's not very often we can say that at Old Trafford but we matched them man for man and done very well keeping going until we got the breakthrough.

I'm not an optimist, I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist. There's still a lot of hard work to do and a long way to go. We go into Arsenal in great confidence, unbeaten for 2 whole months, I think Arsenal will be worried as well and will have to prepare hard for this just like we do.

United had chances yesterday and two shots were denied by woodwork, I think it was to be our day and I wouldn't normally say this but I think Atkinson done well and kept the game flowing when there was a bit of tussling. We had chances, they had chances, we scored, they never. We are Everton.

Keep working hard and we will get a better idea of our fate in the next few months.

Blue life: that video was class. It's class to see a video from the man Utd section of what we sound like and I didn't think it would sound that boss!

I've got videos here which I'll upload throughout today.

Surely saying hello to me was your highlight of the evening Mick?

It was certainly mine!

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back