Match Thread Manchester City v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're gonna change manager though, better do it while you at least have points to play for.

Problem is who'd you go for? West Ham could be looking for a manager the same time.
I think many would welcome moyes back at this point. At least the players would always put a shift in

Have to disagree. Will be the 2nd season they finish a million miles above us. Which tells me they're a better team
It tells us they're playing better together as a team, which could be either that they have better players or they're being coached more effectively. The evidence is pretty clear it's the latter. What's their wage bill? How many players who've ripped it up playing for other teams? What's Thomas Frank's stock as a manager? What was his track record with players before this group? It all points to the manager making the difference.

Honestly, I was basing on personnel, Onana was fantastic in France, Gueye is a brilliant player.

You have a seriously good talent in Gordon when he can be bothered.

I can see the reservations though, A half fit Dominic Calvert-Lewin and Maupay are not ideal up top.
Honestly problem is Onana is raw and Gueye is 750 years old.

Gordon's problem is not being bothered, it's that he's shockingly average on a good day.

Sums up Gray that
brain.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back