Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Manolo Gabbiadini to Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Undecided on this one. We as a club are at present unable to attract top class strikers (let's face it even arsenal with all their money haven't) so the alternative is a player from another league with a decent record who we hope will adapt to the premiership.

Lads are we setting our full backs to max attacking or asking them to tuck in? We also need a number 17 playing in a free role to find someone to take your virginity your transfer gossiping utter gimps.

No Friend, in a 4-3-3 the full backs are tasked with a defensive mindset.

They will be asked to overlap, but they must make the CMs aware so they can tuck in and cover, thus making sure we arent exposed at the back.

We get the Italian League live here in Oz, have watched Napoli numerous times as we were tracking The Beast Koulibaly who still could be our best signing, great centre back, Gabbiadini hasn't featured that much.

He looks okay but working off Rom with the two of them up front could work, he would create a lot of space for Rom

I do think that @Zatara has a point though, he will need to get on the weights as he is a little lightweight at the moment and will be bouncing off big defenders here.

On saying that this is a Walsh signing, the guy knows his onions so let's get behind him.....if or when he signs, personally I think he will be here the first week in January...

We get the Italian League live here in Oz, have watched Napoli numerous times as we were tracking The Beast Koulibaly who still could be our best signing, great centre back, Gabbiadini hasn't featured that much.

He looks okay but working off Rom with the two of them up front could work, he would create a lot of space for Rom

I do think that @Zatara has a point though, he will need to get on the weights as he is a little lightweight at the moment and will be bouncing off big defenders here.

On saying that this is a Walsh signing, the guy knows his onions so let's get behind him.....if or when he signs, personally I think he will be here the first week in January...

He is very lightweight, thats a fair concern, but Rom will be doing the muscle work, this fella will be doing the running the channels, finding the space role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back