Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Manolo Gabbiadini to Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you think of any weak skinny temperamental forwards who have been successes in the prem?

You absolute melt...

Lukaku i think just needs some competition. Id be tempted to bring in Defoe, wouldnt have to play every game but his experience and goals could be ideal for us, like our Solskjaer.

Defoe would be ideal off the bench if we needed a goal...he also is old enough to teach rom a few tricks i reckon...

Just think defoe is a proven scorer and even knocking them in for sunderland. Would be an option off the bench if we needed a goal...good for a season.

Youre writing that i only want to sign u21 players yet i suggested Jermaine Defoe to be signed in the transfer thread + the first choice goalkeepers id like are all 23+

Lukaku/niasse/kone to be replaced by Janssen/Milik and id try for Defoe.

Ive been on about defoe for ages as well. Off the bench for a goal....

This summer i have stated that Defoe, witsel, koulibaly and also some over 30's players (who i cant remember and its 3am here) would be good additions.

Hes actually one of the main players ive wanted us to sign for about 10 years.

Why dont people recognise that i wanted us to sign Defoe for the past 3 seasons ffs

You lot should be ashamed of yourselves.

Jermain-Defoe.jpg

merry vaultmas la

Tar man. I think you're the only one taking them seriously. I will never relent in taking the fight to transfer virgins, don't shield them bro.
You're Tommy Gunn cheeks. Forever in the shadow of your mentor goat, looking for the adulation but always being compared. But goats retired mate he's just about the football now but don't poke him too much. You're on the streets now where there are no rules, you don't want it enough, it's just not in you.

You're Tommy Gunn cheeks. Forever in the shadow of your mentor goat, looking for the adulation but always being compared. But goats retired mate he's just about the football now but don't poke him too much. You're on the streets now where there are no rules, you don't want it enough, it's just not in you.
Mickey mate I hope Santa brings you a time machine where you can go back to 2004 where this level of genuinely atrocious game belongs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back