Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Manolo Gabbiadini to Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would much rather have a Dolberg or even an Isak signed to play with Lukaku or rotate with him than getting in a guy who just unbalances the team.

Honestly havent seen either besides clips on youtube and some articles that rate them hugely, Isak - i would guess would be likely to move with only a squad type role with us given his age and current club/league.

Dolberg - we'd have to give guarantees of coming as a starter,. which given we are unlikely to go two up top, i just don't see a player of that quality/hype coming in to sit on the bench or be shoehorned onto the wing

If Dolberg signed then 100% it would mean Rom was off in the summer and Dolbergs agent has been assured that, noty that it will happen anyway - the lads too touted and such for us to get him without someone else acting first

Honestly havent seen either besides clips on youtube and some articles that rate them hugely, Isak - i would guess would be likely to move with only a squad type role with us given his age and current club/league.

Dolberg - we'd have to give guarantees of coming as a starter,. which given we are unlikely to go two up top, i just don't see a player of that quality/hype coming in to sit on the bench or be shoehorned onto the wing

If Dolberg signed then 100% it would mean Rom was off in the summer and Dolbergs agent has been assured that, noty that it will happen anyway - the lads too touted and such for us to get him without someone else acting first

I think we could well go 2 up top...if were looking at Gabbiadini whose neither here nor there, it appears were looking for a player to be linking with Rom.

Dolberg and Isak are Lukaku replacements, they wouldnt work WITH Lukaku.

Stop typing Zat.

Both could hold the ball up, are tall so can work with the long balls...also if we get depay it means 2 wingers which leads to more crosses, needing an extra forward.

How could isak be a lukaku replacement, hes 17

Dolberg and Isak are Lukaku replacements, they wouldnt work WITH Lukaku.

Stop typing Zat.

Dolberg 100% would not move anywhere he wasnt gonna be a starter - unless it was a massive club

Isak maybe less so

But lets face it if we where advising either player you wouldnt suggest signing for us to sit on the bench behind lukaku and occasionally get thrown onto a wing where you'll be written off after 35 minutes unless you look amazing out of position

What would he be unbalancing though?

We are unbalanced anyway.

I think the only position he could play is on the right of a 3....even then he would be offside,temperamental.....i guess he would occupy the space between full back and centre back and try and pull players away from lukaku...

depay and lukaku then 2 on 2 with the other defenders...

other than that, ive no idea what purpose he would serve

Link = dropping off into the hole and picking the ball up and playing 1, 2s with Rom.

Im trying not to insult you Zat, but I honestly dont think you understand football on its most basic levels.

You reckon he has the creative brain to know what a one-two is?

Have you seen him play?

He is. He is good at keeping play going in tight areas, most of the time we get near the opponents box and then freeze as we take too long to spot a pass or move the ball on. He offers that.

His passing isnt very good...just because he is italian and has an interesting name...

Hes a runner with a great long shot...temperamental and offside alot...

Not going to be a creator whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back