Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Manolo Gabbiadini to Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing this is all just lazy journalism. Moshiri came out and was critical of him earlier on in the season ("he's only scored one goal" or something along those lines", that Perez seemed to have been our main target too.

I think know it's lazy journalists linking us because we were after him in the summer and he's avaliable now when really we have no interest in him whatsoever.

I'm guessing this is all just lazy journalism. Moshiri came out and was critical of him earlier on in the season ("he's only scored one goal" or something along those lines", that Perez seemed to have been our main target too.

I think know it's lazy journalists linking us because we were after him in the summer and he's avaliable now when really we have no interest in him whatsoever.

His profile fitted the club in the Summer, his profile still fits the club, now hes available.

Thats why I think he will sign.

OFFER - De Laurentiis has always rejected the sender any type of proposal. Like those dil Wolfsburg or Everton a year ago: 30 million euro to which the president said no, hoping for a final attacker explosion, closed by a Higuain which you really could not do without. Today the British are back to the office, perhaps conscious of having too light a forward line. Lukaku aside, the offensive trident behind the Belgian does not guarantee that weight they would need for the Toffees managerRonald Koeman . This is why Everton have offered to Napoli 20 million, ten fewer summer offer, but amply justified in the poor performance of Gabbiadini . He is thinking about it. Koeman with Italians attackers know we do: the explosion of Graziano Pellè is largely on his own. From PSV to Southampton, the Dutchman was the architect of the rise of the Salento.

From the same source that is now saying its OFF.

Only my word can be trusted.

OFFER - De Laurentiis has always rejected the sender any type of proposal. Like those dil Wolfsburg or Everton a year ago: 30 million euro to which the president said no, hoping for a final attacker explosion, closed by a Higuain which you really could not do without. Today the British are back to the office, perhaps conscious of having too light a forward line. Lukaku aside, the offensive trident behind the Belgian does not guarantee that weight they would need for the Toffees managerRonald Koeman . This is why Everton have offered to Napoli 20 million, ten fewer summer offer, but amply justified in the poor performance of Gabbiadini . He is thinking about it. Koeman with Italians attackers know we do: the explosion of Graziano Pellè is largely on his own. From PSV to Southampton, the Dutchman was the architect of the rise of the Salento.

From the same source that is now saying its OFF.

Only my word can be trusted.

...well that's putting your reputation on the line, Matey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back