Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Manolo Gabbiadini to Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
People say that and they say the same about Sissoko, but both of those players are the type we have missed all season.

I am not your puppet and you are not a puppeteer...stop trying to pull my strings.

He and Sissoko are Bolasie level poor.

Its just a fact.

All season we have missed a powerful midfielder who brings the ball forward and a player that links midfield and attack.

But ok, this is football.

Sissoko has had how many good games in the past couple of years...same for Gabbiadini?

Its about timing.

Look, if you had, one shot, or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted. In one moment
Would you capture it, or just let it slip?
Yo

In which actors voice should i read that in;

A Denzel Washington
B Anthony Hopkins
C Tom Hanks (aka forrest gump / bolassie)

In which actors voice should i read that in;

A Denzel Washington
B Anthony Hopkins
C Tom Hanks (aka forrest gump / bolassie)

I just dont view football like you Zat, I bet you see actual humans running around the pitch? I see dots and when the dots dont join, it makes me sad, Sissoko and Gabi are the missing dots.

There's a Lookman thread open at https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/ademola-lookman.93624 lad.

I suspect the mods have left this one open because Goat acted all ITK, and they probably want to maximise his embarrassment when he doesn't sign - which will teach Goat a valuable lesson.

I am not ITK, ive never claimed to be ITK, I may have implied it numerous times, but when asked I have always denied it.

I just took a gamble based on rumblings in the meeeja that never grew.

Roll the dice Wolo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back