Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Manolo Gabbiadini to Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best thing hat happened in the summer was Arsenal taking Perez (ok maybe 2nd to Spurs taking Sissoko).. this guy is in the same category as Perez for me.. can't stack up his career to any reasonable idea why we would want to buy him. Hope it's lazy paper gossip.

Best thing hat happened in the summer was Arsenal taking Perez (ok maybe 2nd to Spurs taking Sissoko).. this guy is in the same category as Perez for me.. can't stack up his career to any reasonable idea why we would want to buy him. Hope it's lazy paper gossip.

Perez got injured like straight away. Didn't he? Harsh to judge him.

I love Italian football, more than i enjoy the prem tbh. But in the main, Italian players dont travel well, so tend to be more of a risk.

No doubt he will be technically superb, as are most Italian players.

I love and hate the transfer window in equal amounts. Love the thought of us signing good players but hate all the speculation. It goes on too long, cut it in half, if you haven't the spade work but before the window opens then you are too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back