Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Manolo Gabbiadini to Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signing a player like Gabi gives us options to play many formations.

Im gonna be honest, ive delved deeper into his stats, he doesnt score many goals and he doesnt assist many goals, hes barely even played at Napoli the last 2 years or so, but hes available for "only" 20m and its a deal we can get done, hence why I think he will sign, I think he will do well here, hes basically an Italian Naismith, without the niggle.
I like the idea of him facilitating loads of different formations. I don't know how many there are but this sounds really exciting

Looked into this a bit more now. It worries me that Walsh is interested.

Given that Walsh does this for a living and it's very evident that he is good at his job, let's get behind the signings he makes, as he sees something.

It's got to be the first time ever that we have something in place on transfers that has history of success, so let's not bed wet and get behind these signings, who ever it might be

Really don't want this guy, especially for £20m. I hope I get vaulted to oblivion for this, because that will mean he has turned out brilliant, but £20m on a forward that doesn't score, create goals or even really play football has got to be madness, right? Right?

donkey-021.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back