Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erm no Dave, you said he scored 62 top flight goals before he was 19.

He scored ZERO.

Get back under your rock, im sure theres an International break coming soon.
Pretty sure both Anderlecht and WBA were in their top flights when he scored 50 for them.

I'll be disappointed if Vecino is the only one in the door come the deadline.

Still think we massively need an upgrade out wide - someone who can actually score/assist.

Pretty sure both Anderlecht and WBA were in their top flights when he scored 50 for them.

Not really sure if you are being dense on purpose.

Kean scored goals before joining Everton, Lukaku scored goals before joining Chelsea.

At 19 years old they both played in the Premier League.

Lukaku scored ZERO goals in 15 games, Kean has so far scored 1 in 16.

Did nothing - Lookman?! He more than emphasised the talent he had while here.

Vlasic? When did he make Everton a massive profit?
We doubled our money on both of them. I'd say Brands did a heck of job finding them good loans and getting 100% return on them.

Not really sure if you are being dense on purpose.

Kean scored goals before joining Everton, Lukaku scored goals before joining Chelsea.

At 19 years old they both played in the Premier League.

Lukaku scored ZERO goals in 15 games, Kean has so far scored 1 in 16.
Deflecting drivel.

At 19 Lukaku knew where the net was and found it on a very regular basis; Kean needs to have the goal and nets pointed out to him.

No, I'll be delighted if he starts doing what he's supposed to. Unfortunately on the evidence so far he looks very unlikely to do so.

Looks a dud to me...in this league anyway. It can happen. Not everyone can adapt to this league.

Amazing. So you never watched him prior to Everton, yet you've determined he's a dud, even when he's been playing in Serie A and for the Italian national team?

The reason why your player opinions are so bad, is because you have no knowledge of other leagues or players. Yet for some reason you continue to give your opinions.

We doubled our money on both of them. I'd say Brands did a heck of job finding them good loans and getting 100% return on them.
Lookman was good here and excellent for Leipzig - hence the large profit; Vlasic was bought for £10M and sold for £14M...not a massive profit really, is it, unsurprisingly given he never dd it for us?

Deflecting drivel.

At 19 Lukaku knew where the net was and found it on a very regular basis; Kean needs to have the goal and nets pointed out to him.

Kean has been poor so far of course, but surely you could see his talent the other night?

He was unplayable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back