Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kean: 1 goal in 16 games. Yeah, we really hit the jack pot there, didn't we?

Wayne Rooney scored 2 goals in his first 16 Premier League appearances for Everton.
Wayne Rooney scored 7 goals in his first 47 appearances in the Premier League for Everton.

Your dismissiveness of Kean is slightly odd as the football world were pretty stunned by the signing.

Wayne Rooney scored 2 goals in his first 16 Premier League appearances for Everton.
Wayne Rooney scored 7 goals in his first 47 appearances in the Premier League for Everton.

Your dismissiveness of Kean is slightly odd as the football world were pretty stunned by the signing.
Rooney was a child when he played at Everton first time around. He got his goals for Everton back then, I doubt Keane will. And besides Rooney made the team rtick even when he wasn't scoring. Comparing that divvy Kean with Rooney - speechless.

Rooney was a child when he played at Everton first time around. He got his goals for Everton back then, I doubt Keane will. And besides Rooney made the team rtick even when he wasn't scoring. Comparing that divvy Kean with Rooney - speechless.

Are you going to avoid posting and replying to comments about Kean when he starts banging them in and go to another thread to bash someone else? Or will you say 'I called Kean a divvy and should show a little more class towards a teenager who wants to be a success for my club'

Jelavic had still hit ~20 PL goals in 2 seasons though, mate. Worth a punt for a struggling team.

Cleverley had plenty of experience at United prior to being at Everton so still had some residual pedigree.

Martina was considered Southampton's worst player before we even signed him, Koeman is an @rsehole he truly lumped us with an unsellable player.
I reckon Ronnie was slipping Cucu's missus one
No other rational explanation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back