Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes had better teams then this and that's saying something .

Like I said he needs one player that will stand out from the rest, and give us an extra 10 points a season .
What about Walker and Royle, they had terrible squads especially poor Joe when he had no money to spend.

Perhaps he watched the Brazil Germany semi final and thought Brazil was the team to emulate

Its been long believed that Bobby commentating in Brazil knocked him back weeks in his preparation for our New Season and we had a very poor start with players looking lethargic and disinterested.

Marcel has to sort out the deadwood, i.e. release what can be released, sell what can be sold, loan out what can't be sold, until he gets to a core.

Then buy what can be bought and turn on the youth conveyor belt.

He is in full control, so anything less than 8th is a failure.

Marcel has to sort out the deadwood, i.e. release what can be released, sell what can be sold, loan out what can't be sold, until he gets to a core.

Then buy what can be bought and turn on the youth conveyor belt.

He is in full control, so anything less than 8th is a failure.
He could end up laying a few patios at FF to get rid of some of them.

Moshiri has to free up the money.
This is one of the worst squads we have ever had.
We usually have one or two players we know we can sell for big money if we need to, we don't have that now.
There's pickford but no one will pay over the odds to buy him

No, he doesn't. Brands has to free up the crap investments that Walsh and Koeman made. Moshiri splashed a lot of money already.

Mate the players dont report for pre-season till 2nd July, its not his job to buy and sell players, hes got another 3 weeks yet like.
He should be watching film on the existing team of course, figuring out how they can or cannot work in his scheme. But yeah, why would he go to Russia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back