Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have become sceptical of the need for a DOF at our stage of evolution, but assuming this means Walsh is leaving, it is good news.

Can't say I know too much about Brands but it may mean more South American / African players arriving here, and bought cheaply.

In general our success rate with signings outside the domestic market has been quite woeful for years, it can only be good if this means it will be addressed.

He would have to tough job on his hands to fail as badly as Walsh has.
South americans you say....can he bring Lozano with him ?

I have become sceptical of the need for a DOF at our stage of evolution, but assuming this means Walsh is leaving, it is good news.

Can't say I know too much about Brands but it may mean more South American / African players arriving here, and bought cheaply.

In general our success rate with signings outside the domestic market has been quite woeful for years, it can only be good if this means it will be addressed.

He would have to tough job on his hands to fail as badly as Walsh has.
He`d have to shift a load of the crap that Walsh and Koeman bought too, which won`t be easy.

The likes of Williams will still have one year left on his contract at 80k a week and that`s just for starters :(

HE was good in Football Manager . Speaking of which , what happened to our deal with FM series where we were allowed an insight into their player database for scouting .... :coffee:

Most clubs now have access to that database, it got turned into a professional service separated from the game entirely. There's a video about it somewhere on youtube but im not sure what to search to find it.

Literally don't know anything about this man other than this thread. PSV have had some good players but I just don't want anything/anyone from the Dutch league for the forseeable. Koeman saw to that with his utter ineptitude.

*hopes this is all a smokescreen for boss German DoF*

Maybe and hopefully but believing 'sky sources' is like trusting the sun or the BBC, very foolish
ridiculous comparison.

the sun and tabloid press make stuff up and present rumour as fact.

the bbc and sky don't broadcast stuff unless there is some substance to the story so its not foolish at all to believe them.

ridiculous comparison.

the sun and tabloid press make stuff up and present rumour as fact.

the bbc and sky don't broadcast stuff unless there is some substance to the story so its not foolish at all to believe them.

Sadly mate this is no longer the case.

It used to be you could set your watch by the BBC reporting something, but ive noticed a few things the last few years were they have been very wide of the mark.

And Sky is just a vehicle to push its gambling sites these days.

If this is true I wouldn't have a problem with Walsh staying on as a chief scout, he was pretty good in that role at his previous clubs. Would he take a demotion though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back