Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
May be wishful thinking on my part, but if this is true - I can't see him coming here to work alongside the bloke "currently" occupying the managers seat!

I think that is the great hope of a Change in structure. Hopefully this means an overhaul of ALL the Caching Staff to take up a playing style identified by the DoF.

I refuse to get excited over a bloke I know nothing about and had not even heard of until about 6 months ago.

If he comes, great, lets see what he can do.
Totally agree, I'm more excited about the prospect of walsh getting the boot if it's true to be honest.

A new DOF would mean a complete new direction for the club.

I don't think Walsh will have to leave I think he may be offered the opportunity to act as scout or something like that... we are going to be paying him after all for another couple of years, I think his role may be reclassified to save face e.g head of recruitment.

..if the conjecture is true, I imagine there’ll be a complete change with a new manager already teed up. Timing is essential so they can hit the ground running in the summer transfer window. I’d be much happier with a new DoF even if I haven’t got a clue if this fella is any good.

Well Eggs, it is the start of April, just 6 pl games to go so our season end is rather close. Choice has to be made on the managerial staff before summer transfer window opens. Cannot see BFS being handed the transfer kitty ( he would just buy old has beens or cast offs because they have "experience"). NO need a new progressive manager and give him the kitty for me I would hope that chance will be given to Fonseca if so we have to stick with him come hell or high water for a few seasons.

A new DOF would mean a complete new direction for the club.

I don't think Walsh will have to leave I think he may be offered the opportunity to act as scout or something like that... we are going to be paying him after all for another couple of years, I think his role may be reclassified to save face e.g head of recruitment.
walsh is nothing more than a glorified P.E. teacher who somehow won the football lottery

I could scout better than this guy using football manager

Looks like we might be proactive for a change with brands and his possible input with fabra .my worry was any new dof coming in after the season had finished would mean he would have a a short period to scout and finalize deals .And hopefully we have done something similar regarding a new manager.

Well Eggs, it is the start of April, just 6 pl games to go so our season end is rather close. Choice has to be made on the managerial staff before summer transfer window opens. Cannot see BFS being handed the transfer kitty ( he would just buy old has beens or cast offs because they have "experience"). NO need a new progressive manager and give him the kitty for me I would hope that chance will be given to Fonseca if so we have to stick with him come hell or high water for a few seasons.

...could be Fonseca, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Silva is already analysing the squad and looking for new players!!!

Things seem to be really picking up pace lately. Change seems to be on the way. Hopefully it isn’t just another false dawn.

Be interesting to see who Brands wants as the manager, I’m assuming it won’t be Pie Head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back