Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cocu ?????? Satire surely ??? I for one welcome the arrival of our new overlord Mick McCarthy...lollol .....(or Pards...):cool::cool:

Sadly not David.

Cucu is a Wasserman client and im pretty sure they are on our do not call list currently.

It pains me to have anything to do with that rat Mino, but if we could get a Mino client in Brands and a Mendes client in Paulo, well, the world would indeed be our oyster.
I've no idea what all that means but I find myself agreeing with it.

Basically means Dave that if Raiola and Mendes both have their clients in the DoF and Manager roles at the club, then expect to see quite a few of their clients coming this way come the summer and onwards.

IF that's a good thing though depends on the viewpoint and which players obviously...

Well Eggs, it is the start of April, just 6 pl games to go so our season end is rather close. Choice has to be made on the managerial staff before summer transfer window opens. Cannot see BFS being handed the transfer kitty ( he would just buy old has beens or cast offs because they have "experience"). NO need a new progressive manager and give him the kitty for me I would hope that chance will be given to Fonseca if so we have to stick with him come hell or high water for a few seasons.

FSA has given us 40 points, Mission Accomplished

9EEy3.gif

Basically means Dave that if Raiola and Mendes both have their clients in the DoF and Manager roles at the club, then expect to see quite a few of their clients coming this way come the summer and onwards.

IF that's a good thing though depends on the viewpoint and which players obviously...
The Mendes connection has transformed Wolves.

Theres a tree David, Mino and Jorge sit on top of it, we have had a decent relationship with the boy Hentroy(cant spell his name) the last few years, hes given us the likes of Lukaku, Hennen and Mirallas amongst others. We tried to get Mino onside regarding Lukaku, but he played us like a cheap fiddle, so the horrible little snakerat should probably be swerved, but needs must in this day and age............... And Jorge is just Jorge, doing his thing.

Basically it opens up a different market David, the elite players, you know the 1s like Mangala.

I wished I'd kept track of agents and their clients. Something that passes me by.

The Mendes connection has transformed Wolves.

Aye it can go both ways though, Wolves right now are getting a huge boost because Mendes clients (manager and players) are being funnelled through that club - players way above the level a championship club could/would normally attract, but the next step for them is unknown, guessing but in conjunction with the new owners they are getting a easy promotion, massive revenue from that and a stage for Mendes to showcase his second tier players for bigger moves.

Because don't see any of his A list players of Mendes arriving at Wolves - so what they have now is gonna be the high point in terms of being given a boost so to speak.

Can see wolves becoming a bit of a revolving door for Mendes players - cut a cheap deal to get them there, prove themselves in a good league then moved on for a bigger move/club.

I wished I'd kept track of agents and their clients. Something that passes me by.

Mendes has a line into City, Wolves and Madrid basically and obviously very good network of Portuguese players, Raiola at United and AC Milan and in general the Italian league.

Both utter snakes in reality

Aye it can go both ways though, Wolves right now are getting a huge boost because Mendes clients (manager and players) are being funnelled through that club - players way above the level a championship club could/would normally attract, but the next step for them is unknown, guessing but in conjunction with the new owners they are getting a easy promotion, massive revenue from that and a stage for Mendes to showcase his second tier players for bigger moves.

Because don't see any of his A list players of Mendes arriving at Wolves - so what they have now is gonna be the high point in terms of being given a boost so to speak.

Can see wolves becoming a bit of a revolving door for Mendes players - cut a cheap deal to get them there, prove themselves in a good league then moved on for a bigger move/club.
Depends on how Wolves parlay their own success doesn't it? In any case there's no way even as a newly promoted side that they attract Jota, Cavaleiro, Costa, or Neves.

I know he got stupidly got sent off against Middlesbrough but that Ruben Neves would definitely make our midfield much better. I wouldn't mind Helder Costa either, good left foot.

Theres a tree David, Mino and Jorge sit on top of it, we have had a decent relationship with the boy Hentroy(cant spell his name) the last few years, hes given us the likes of Lukaku, Hennen and Mirallas amongst others. We tried to get Mino onside regarding Lukaku, but he played us like a cheap fiddle, so the horrible little snakerat should probably be swerved, but needs must in this day and age............... And Jorge is just Jorge, doing his thing.

Basically it opens up a different market David, the elite players, you know the 1s like Mangala.
It all used to be so simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back