Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was sell to buy or austerity we'd be looking to sell our most valuable players, that's the whole point of sell to buy

We won't even be entertaining doing that so it's obvious what's going on, get rid of the wank and for every 2 wank players gone bring in 1 quality one
I think it will be more like shift 5 dross and buy 1 quality. Shift 15 bring in 3 based on the numbers being stated by Silva & Brands. Plus it would take the proceeds of 5 players to get anything of quality in todays market.

Said it the other day, I don't think we will see movement until they return from Austria.

Marco's had a good few days with them, heads will soon be on the chopping block. New heads will, of course, be needed to replace those.
There's a reason we are playing twice against quality sides that apply pressure behind closed doors.

There's a reason we are playing twice against quality sides that apply pressure behind closed doors.

I like the players have been organised into tables at this training camp. All players that are on their way out, eating with each other. Vlasic floating, unsure whether he's staying or going. One day he's on the staying table, cuddled next to Jags, the next day he's talking Benfica with Mirallas.

There's a Loan out table too. Bolasie cuts a lone figure there.

Marcel has got this.

I was hoping he'd be sold before Rooney tbh. Would have been great fume.

Hope he goes to Carlisle.

Last few managers haven’t been big enough to let him outshine them. Silva will make him a key component ahead of the numerous frauds in our midst in that position.

WHERES WILLIAMS AND BOLASIE ON THE OUT LIST MARCEL!!
No matter how good Brands or Silva are, you can't expect them to realise they're on the playing staff.

"He is a centre half? No. You engleesh and your jokes. Next you will be saying the giraffe on ice is an attacking menace!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back