Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
But we'd be crazy to just pay whatever another team wants. Now that we have some dosh behind us, teams are going to rise their prices when we come calling. Should we just go apeshit and venture into RS levels of debt?
No but don't try and tell me that in all of world football we can't find one player to improve us that we can afford and wants to join us. They're out there.

starting to really believe this guy is the

7ab4f41a814512d9cfc3ab772bb1aa470cebadb4_hq.jpg

It's just more excuses.

Brands was brought in to deliver. That's why we paid PSV top money.

So far he's having mixed results and whatever the reasons for it has failed to bring in a centre back with time for them to play a part in preseason.

I'm so confused. Is the window still open?

Look, the guy wants to sign the RIGHT CB or two. If that means he has to go right up until the end of the window to do it, I trust his judgment. He's only gone through about 10 years of these windows, I think he knows a bit of what he's doing.

And we've been linked to a TON of CBs. Jullien, the maniac from Gremio, Rojo, Lindehof, Mina, Ben Gibson, Lascalles, Reece Oxford, the list goes on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back