Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can he find buyers for Martina, Bolasie, Sandro and Besic?

Needs awarding an MBE if so.

Christ mate it really does. Both were needed as much as each other.
Obviously we needed additions I'm not judging him on that yet because it's another transitional period blah blah but getting rid of the wasters and reducing the wage bill was the most important thing for me and he's done that.

The lad has got rid of Williams Mirallas Klassen Rooney, Sold Funes Mori who is gash and you're still moaning? Bringing IN's doesn't matter at this point we need to get rid of the garbage cluttering this club up.
He hasn't even touched the clique. Maybe that's intentional, who knows? They might be useful allies.

He hasn't even touched the clique. Maybe that's intentional, who knows? They might be useful allies.

If you think about it though, we need Baines for the bare minimum of back up in the left back role, and we're short of centre-halves and the other option to retaining Jagielka was to keep Williams.

If we bring in Rojo and Mina, I expect Jagielka to be allowed to go before Thursday, but right now I can't see how Brands could have moved either on.

You call them a clique, I just call them senior players of declining usefulness. I have no problem with Baines being at the club at all personally.

lol
Txt book
There's a clique in the club. Fact. We all know who they are. Fact. Brands did not choose Silva. Fact. Silva is critical of the transfer activity and by extension Brands who is conducting it. Fact.

How difficult is it to forsee that Brands might want to see this manager out and a new one he wants in and that having players in the squad who can make life difficult for the manager would aid that?

There's a clique in the club. Fact. We all know who they are. Fact. Brands did not choose Silva. Fact. Silva is critical of the transfer activity and by extension Brands who is conducting it. Fact.

How difficult is it to forsee that Brands might want to see this manager out and a new one he wants in and that having players in the squad who can make life difficult for the manager would aid that?

Who are they?

I was at Finch Farm on Sunday chatting with the staff there.

Silva & Brands have barely been seen to date. Lots going on apparently.

All the Academy pitches were dug up being re-laid & having new drains fitted as was the 1st team 4G outdoor. Lots of money still being invested there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back