Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a clique in the club. Fact. We all know who they are. Fact. Brands did not choose Silva. Fact. Silva is critical of the transfer activity and by extension Brands who is conducting it. Fact.

How difficult is it to forsee that Brands might want to see this manager out and a new one he wants in and that having players in the squad who can make life difficult for the manager would aid that?
Yo yo yo fisherman davek, could you give us some evidence to back up your facts? If indeed they are facts. Or is it just that you are what you are, an insecure attention seeker who has never ever put a foot inside GoodisonpRk. FACT.
Sorry to bite, I know you thrive of it. My bad

There's a clique in the club. Fact. We all know who they are. Fact. Brands did not choose Silva. Fact. Silva is critical of the transfer activity and by extension Brands who is conducting it. Fact.

How difficult is it to forsee that Brands might want to see this manager out and a new one he wants in and that having players in the squad who can make life difficult for the manager would aid that?

Things you make up in your head aren't facts mate.

Hi Rafael

Alright Rafael, put your rod away lad :)

All hearsay and conjecture.

weirdalfoil_2322.webp

Yo yo yo fisherman davek, could you give us some evidence to back up your facts? If indeed they are facts. Or is it just that you are what you are, an insecure attention seeker who has never ever put a foot inside GoodisonpRk. FACT.
Sorry to bite, I know you thrive of it. My bad
No reply. Why a surprise. Busted mate

I’ve never read so much nonsense in all my life.

Coming from me, that is really saying something.

Brands ratified Silva for the job and said he was the best man out there. Are you calling Mr Brands a liar?

I’ve never read so much nonsense in all my life.

Coming from me, that is really saying something.

Brands ratified Silva for the job and said he was the best man out there. Are you calling Mr Brands a liar?
He’s a no mark, guilty of what he called Baines. Yes, Davek called Baines a no mark. Proper fan him isn’t he? Just makes outlandish controversial statements to get replies and reaction. Sounds very sad to me although I do agree that we should all have a cynic in our midsts to act as an anchor. But this lad, very very sad. A go fund me page might work for him, get him out the house and get him some mates, maybe a little holiday in north wales or such like. He does talk sense on the odd occasion but ruins it with his inability to apply filters to the drivel he spouts, no doubt getting giddy about the attention he will receive. Needs our support and sympathy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back