2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is that clubs will panic and one or two will leave us tomorrow but it won't be until the Summer that we do a proper clear out of our junk... ideally before we start pre-season.

Who are you talking about mate?

IF we sell Gana, that leaves us with 6 players for 3 midfield spots.
One of McCarthy /Schneiderin, plus Bolasie.

Surely there are takers for those players for 25k a week each and us paying the rest. Anything is better than paying them to not even make our squad.

We've only got 14 games and have Gomes, Davies and Sigurdsson who can fill in, heck even Beni. If that's too little, which imo it def isn't, then also one of those two central midfielder wasters I previously mentioned.

Bolasie simply must go regardless of the circumstances.

One of McCarthy /Schneiderin, plus Bolasie.

Surely there are takers for those players for 25k a week each and us paying the rest. Anything is better than paying them to not even make our squad.

We've only got 14 games and have Gomes, Davies and Sigurdsson who can fill in, heck even Beni. If that's too little, which imo it def isn't, then also one of those two central midfielder wasters I previously mentioned.

Bolasie simply must go.

Im hopeful he will.

History will judge Brands kindly, The winter window of 2k19, when he resisted the cries of the bedwetters and didnt waste anymore money on overpriced tosh.
He's hopless....and he looks like Biffo the Bear.

275px-Biffo_the_Bear.jpg
488DBE5000000578-0-image-a-71_1516980429832.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back