2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be wrong, but I don’t think he will be telling silva how to coach. His job is to build a squad alongside the manger.
And if the manger moves on for one reason of another. He will get another manger will the same philosophy, so there is no ripping up of the squad.

Like I said, I could be totally wrong but that’s how I see Brands’s job.
I think that's a fair assessment, I just wonder which way round things are. Did Brands bring in the likes of Mina, Digne and Zouma because he thought they were fully conversant in the ways of zonal marking, assuming that's the type of player Silva asked for?

I think that's a fair assessment, I just wonder which way round things are. Did Brands bring in the likes of Mina, Digne and Zouma because he thought they were fully conversant in the ways of zonal marking, assuming that's the type of player Silva asked for?

I like to think they were bought in because they are first and foremost decent defenders.

Your bang on here..

We need to distinguish what exactly ARE Brands tactics , and are they being employed right here right now...

@MarcelsGoat @Zatara this is your domain

Its not his job to coach, train and tell the players tactics, thats kind of the Managers job.

Brands scouts players, buys players, sells players, tells Unsy to stop eating pies, tells Silva hes a clown.

How can you not know this Frank?

Its not his job to coach, train and tell the players tactics, thats kind of the Managers job.

Brands scouts players, buys players, sells players, tells Unsy to stop eating pies, tells Silva hes a clown.

How can you not know this Frank?
I honestly don't know what is going on... it's all so convoluted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back