2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that player can clean the windows at finch farm. Long as he finds us the next pienarr cahill, Stones, Lescott, Baines, Coleman Arteta, Jags franny fernades etc
For every Cahill theres a Pembridge.
Arteta theres a Beatie
Every Jags theres a McFadden

Anyway he done quite well ( probably some one else would have done better given 11 years)

He had his time here , time to move on mate.

For every Cahill theres a Pembridge.
Arteta theres a Beatie
Every Jags theres a McFadden

Anyway he done quite well ( probably some one else would have done better given 11 years)

He had his time here , time to move on mate.

When ye have to pin a Walter Smith signing on him you know he's a good eye for a player.

You could do that for Alex Ferguson for Every Cantona a Luke Chadwick and so on.

If he had to persist with dud signings it was out of necessity. No pot and plenty of piss. It wouldn't happen i know, its a hypothetical but if he could be one of our scouts it wouldn't make us worse.

When ye have to pin a Walter Smith signing on him you know he's a good eye for a player.

You could do that for Alex Ferguson for Every Cantona a Luke Chadwick and so on.

If he had to persist with dud signings it was out of necessity. No pot and plenty of piss. It wouldn't happen i know, its a hypothetical but if he could be one of our scouts it wouldn't make us worse.
Oh i'm not knocking him mate , he did well but stand by there are other managers if given 11 years would do equal or even better.
As I said we have moved on from him.

Oh i'm not knocking him mate , he did well but stand by there are other managers if given 11 years would do equal or even better.
As I said we have moved on from him.

Ok ok you've outed me. I want him back as manager. There. I was hiding being chief scout I want 11 more years!

Mina.

I mean, how do you come up with that for decent mony?

The classic example of never buying a player who had a "good" World Cup...one game versus England.

Wonder what this chumps up to, has he looked at the football coaches at the club, the physio's, fitness coaches, does he think they're ok or did Silva bring his own in, oh I forgot he's hired a scout.

Mina.

I mean, how do you come up with that for decent mony?

The classic example of never buying a player who had a "good" World Cup...one game versus England.
Underselling his performance at the world cup in fairness to him, he scored in every game that he played in and the only goal Colombia conceded while he was playing was a penalty against England.

That’s half the problem.
I think Zouma has been the natural preferred choice really and with good reason. No matter the outlay on Mina he was always going to need to be eased into the Prem. Someone like Bernard hasn't really had the same 'luxury' but he's already proving to be a very good player regardless (different position too).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back