2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, his purchases were good but so ridiculously imbalanced. Had a hardly any centre halves, bought two naff keepers, no replacement for when De Rossi is out, no reliable slotter after Dzeko.

He did really well at Sevilla but their expectations weren’t the same.

Roma got to a champions league semi final though. It's a very good achievement.

Whats the problem like?
Nothing at all really, some of my best friends are.... well.... folicly challenged. I just noticed the other day that a lot of our failed signings had the same issues.... Sandro, Klassen, Rooney, Tosun, even Boss Darkley went that way for a while. The thought was in my head i guess.... sorry if I offended you or anyone else really

Nothing at all really, some of my best friends are.... well.... folicly challenged. I just noticed the other day that a lot of our failed signings had the same issues.... Sandro, Klassen, Rooney, Tosun, even Boss Darkley went that way for a while. The thought was in my head i guess.... sorry if I offended you or anyone else really
Don't worry about it foureyes

No thanks.
He'd be looking for the next Phil Neville.

Yeah that player can clean the windows at finch farm. Long as he finds us the next pienarr cahill, Stones, Lescott, Baines, Coleman Arteta, Jags franny fernades etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back