Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can sort this out Marcel the statue will now be solid gold.

Mate it will need to be a 10ft high platinum statue with blue bill (in brass - Curtesy of the Arteta money) on his knees praying to him. Diamonds for eyes (cubic zirconia for blue bill) with a real weave entwined, taken from the scalps of our enemies.

We’ll skin an albino Guinea pig for Bills ‘do’

Zaha a statement signing indeed lmao. lol

The statement being that due to our desperation, we will have been astronomically ripped off by a mediocre club for a player that has never scored more than 10 goals in a season in the premier league.

Palace have only stuck that ridiculous price on him because he is their most important player and they dont want to lose him and thus they dont think that anyone is daft enough to pay such a ridiculously inflated price.

Don't do it ffs Marcel. Sure he is a decent player but worth about 20 - 30 million tops and never a statement signing.

There are far better players around when you are spending that sort of dosh.

Just wanna say, this fella is the bees knees and knows exactly what he’s doing. The last transfer window was incredible and I expect no less from this one. Things are getting a bit nail-bitting now coming towards the end of the window, but in Brands we trust!

Mate it will need to be a 10ft high platinum statue with blue bill (in brass - Curtesy of the Arteta money) on his knees praying to him. Diamonds for eyes (cubic zirconia for blue bill) with a real weave entwined, taken from the scalps of our enemies.

We’ll skin an albino Guinea pig for Bills ‘do’
That's really specific

We don't need one of them.

We tried that and failed miserably with Koeman and the boys.

Zaha would improve Everton, but wouldn't be a good transfer IMO.

Crystal Palace compliment him perfectly and his worth to them means his price is crazy...

I mean a statement to the fans who are consistently going on that we mave no money. We have plenty of money, but need to spend it wisely. If the Zaha deal came off, and its a long shot, I can see Richarlison playing in the middle, like he does for Brazil. Bernard,Richarlison, Zaha with Siggy and Gomes behind is an outstanding attacking group potentially.

I mean a statement to the fans who are consistently going on that we mave no money. We have plenty of money, but need to spend it wisely. If the Zaha deal came off, and its a long shot, I can see Richarlison playing in the middle, like he does for Brazil. Bernard,Richarlison, Zaha with Siggy and Gomes behind is an outstanding attacking group potentially.
The only statement in buying Zaha is Brands spent 12 months looking for a striker but couldn't find or get one, so he will do.
Hes not that good for the price being asked, it's on par with United buying Lukaku only worse as they have more money.

We don't need one of them.

We tried that and failed miserably with Koeman and the boys.

Zaha would improve Everton, but wouldn't be a good transfer IMO.

Crystal Palace compliment him perfectly and his worth to them means his price is crazy...

I can't help but feel (and hope) this is being pushed by Palace to try and force Arsenals hand.

It would feel we are paying top of the market again if we signed him. It's not a particularly smart buy.

An appalling decision.

I think Brands is a company man, tbh. He'll be making savings here this summer. We'll see what happens in the next week or so on that.

Of course he's a company man . They are his employers. What do you expect him to be ? . Think you might be a bit surprised re transfer activity to come mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back