Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh it would be a fantastic signing. But brands has a job and clearly has certain low cost players in mind. His boss coming out every so often linking us to the likes of Zaha and Costa won't be making his job easier. And I think it makes the club look amateurish as well.

Nothing amateurish going after Zaha if the Arsenal bid seems to have stalled. We have the money, and I suspect the hard bit would be to convince Zaha to come to Everton. We are supposedly having 'talks', and if you don't ask, you don't get. Would certainly be a statement signing at I would guess around 60/65 million.

Watching us again last night, the lack of creativity in the final third was alarming. Would Zaha improve us, yes undoubtedly he would. But the lad wants to go to Arsenal by all accounts, do we really want someone who considers us as second choice? However I’d be disappointed if Brands couldn’t buy someone of similar ilk from the continent, with the contacts he has, for less then half the money.

Nothing amateurish going after Zaha if the Arsenal bid seems to have stalled. We have the money, and I suspect the hard bit would be to convince Zaha to come to Everton. We are supposedly having 'talks', and if you don't ask, you don't get. Would certainly be a statement signing at I would guess around 60/65 million.

We don't need one of them.

We tried that and failed miserably with Koeman and the boys.

Zaha would improve Everton, but wouldn't be a good transfer IMO.

Crystal Palace compliment him perfectly and his worth to them means his price is crazy...

65 million and its a steal, they have demanded 80 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back