Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
0Ya21438803-8d3f-4cf2-b271-00489a31379a.webp

when it suits I suppose.

Was Joyce clued up on Everton pre-Moshiri? Between his article and the comments by Parry, I get the impression that Kenwright is using his friends in the media to attack Brands.

I wonder if this debacle will see to either Brands or Kenwrong leaving?

Cant see both coexisting together down the line if Kenwright wants a dinosaur as manager and Brands tending to side more with Moshiri.

Regardless of what you think about this fella it was glaringly obvious that we needed a centre half. He let us down.

It’s been obvious since Lakaku left that the team is crying out for a goal scorer of PROVEN quality, not a 19 year old with potential.
Granted he hasn’t been here all that time but when you walk around with his swagger at least get the simple things right

Please resign Marcel, join a club worthy.

We do not deserve you.
No one deserves him.

"unctious self-serving in-his-own-mind genius who's responsible for most of our current problems .. and he's part of the talks to sack Silva? He should be part of the talks to sack himself"

It's just a pity that quote comes from a complete helmet, because that's spot on.

No one deserves him.

"unctious self-serving in-his-own-mind genius who's responsible for most of our current problems .. and he's part of the talks to sack Silva? He should be part of the talks to sack himself"

It's just a pity that quote comes from a complete helmet, because that's spot on.

What it suits I suppose David.

What it suits I suppose David.
Even someone like Parry can get it right sometime.

I suspect, given Parry's position as head cheerleader for Kenwright, that all is not well with the Kenwright-Brands relationship...and Moshiri seems to be wedded to Kenwright.

That's the take away message from that comment of Parry.

I suspect, given Parry's position as head cheerleader for Kenwright, that all is not well with the Kenwright-Brands relationship...and Moshiri seems to be wedded to Kenwright.

Well I wish Bill well with this witch hunt.

This ends with him stepping down, bookmark this.

You touched on something before, a lack of real leadership at the club, Bill pulling 1 way, Moshiri the other, so Moshiri will simply remove him.

100% kenwright and Moshiri are like kuato from total recall, 'open your wallet'.

Was Joyce clued up on Everton pre-Moshiri? Between his article and the comments by Parry, I get the impression that Kenwright is using his friends in the media to attack Brands.

Very much so, but he’s out the loop a little bit now - and he’s very very bitter about it.

Just look back over the past few months, everything he writes is sticking the boot in and having a go.

He still gets info, but he’s no longer the top dog he was.

Well I wish Bill well with this witch hunt.

This ends with him stepping down, bookmark this.

You touched on something before, a lack of real leadership at the club, Bill pulling 1 way, Moshiri the other, so Moshiri will simply remove him.
Maybe. Maybe Brands is the easier dismissal?

Let's put it this way: Moshiri will be looking at the spending on Brands watch and wondering where the friggin hell its gone. Brands is not indispensable...not by a long chalk.

100% kenwright and Moshiri are like kuato from total recall, 'open your wallet'.

Like excrement to a blanket thoise two.

Brands is on a slippery slope here.

(I still think there's a good outside possibility that Moshiri is another Kenwright shill).

Definitely get the feeling Moshiri would be terrified to tell Bill to do one. He’s probably brainwashed him into thinking he’s the blue messiah, the alpha saviour of Everton.

Only reason Jabba The Hut is sticking around is incase of any success now Moshiri has and is investing millions. So he can boast about being part of the winning formula . The fella should be nowhere near our club in 2019. He offers absolutely nothing to our football club. Him trying to interfere in decisions like management changes shows how much of an egotistical dictator he is. Wish he would just go away.

Maybe. Maybe Brands is the easier dismissal?

Let's put it this way: Moshiri will be looking at the spending on Brands watch and wondering where the friggin hell its gone. Brands is not indispensable...not by a long chalk.

A sensible person looks at the signings and knows no cash was wasted, we signed young players who all have a resale value.

Nobody with any sense is looking at Brands.

I mean unless Brands forced Silva to leave our 30m Striker on the bench and change Right backs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back