Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I wish Bill well with this witch hunt.

This ends with him stepping down, bookmark this.

You touched on something before, a lack of real leadership at the club, Bill pulling 1 way, Moshiri the other, so Moshiri will simply remove him.

God I hope so, while names like Moyes resonate around the board room we are never going to pick up.

Definitely get the feeling Moshiri would be terrified to tell Bill to do one. He’s probably brainwashed him into thinking he’s the blue messiah, the alpha saviour of Everton.

Only reason Jabba The Hut is sticking around is incase of any success now Moshiri has and is investing millions. So he can boast about being part of the winning formula . The fella should be nowhere near our club in 2019. He offers absolutely nothing to our football club. Him trying to interfere in decisions like management changes shows how much of an egotistical dictator he is. Wish he would just go away.
I'm convinced he had some clause written into the takeover that ensures he continues to have input.

A sensible person looks at the signings and knows no cash was wasted, we signed young players who all have a resale value.

Nobody with any sense is looking at Brands.

I mean unless Brands forced Silva to leave our 30m Striker on the bench and change Right backs?
That's a tired old drum you're beating, tbf. People can see what these players are from last summer: they are just not worth the price paid for them.

Brands bought injured trash and sold our best player. He is front and centre for this IMO.

A sensible person looks at the signings and knows no cash was wasted, we signed young players who all have a resale value.

Nobody with any sense is looking at Brands.

I mean unless Brands forced Silva to leave our 30m Striker on the bench and change Right backs?
Nobody with any sense ISN'T looking at Brands.

Those resale values will take a hell of a hit when we're trying to flog players to desperately slash the obscene wage bill after we've been relegated.

That's a tired old drum you're beating, tbf. People can see what these players are from last summer: they are just not worth the price paid for them.

Brands bought injured trash and sold our best player. He is front and centre for this IMO.

And as I said earlier, I can wait to be proven correct, no money wasted, all his signings will be sold for a profit.

Nobody with any sense ISN'T looking at Brands.

Those resale values will take a hell of a hit when we're trying to flog players to desperately slash the obscene wage bill after we've been relegated.

Im looking in the dugout personally.

I mean if people dont think we have a squad good enough to beat Norwich at home, then whats the point in even sacking Silva?

Like excrement to a blanket thoise two.

Brands is on a slippery slope here.

(I still think there's a good outside possibility that Moshiri is another Kenwright shill).
They are . Brands hasn't covered himself with glory to be honest. The mistakes he made in the summer are still very very apparent and hes as quiet as a mouse funny enough

They very well could be related.

I suppose it's funny really.

All the negativity against brands now being scapegoated for what is going on at the club.

Except the players letting us down on the pitch were players not signed by brands. Our actual good players were signed by him.

So for all fans turning on brands , you are basically angry that we didn't spend even more money both signing more.players.and paying off the existing ones because noone wanted them.

Marcel brands. Wasn't long ago he was getting pictures slurping coffee in an upmarket shops wearing a pinstripe suit telling the world what a great football man he is.

Wasn't long ago evertonians were making banners about him being the godfather and saying silly things like "marcel doesn't just make you sell your players, he decides the price too".

Had an ok record in holland and bounced over here thinking he was Cruyff. Since the. His record has been just short of abysmal. He's a cause of this dispair, like his paymaster moshiri.
"Evertonians"? don't you mean 'us'?

Soon...

I suppose it's funny really.

All the negativity against brands now being scapegoated for what is going on at the club.

Except the players letting us down on the pitch were players not signed by brands. Our actual good players were signed by him.

So for all fans turning on brands , you are basically angry that we didn't spend even more money both signing more.players.and paying off the existing ones because noone wanted them.

Ask everybody which player they hate the most.

Morgan and Iceland will no doubt take that crown.

Then ask them which player they like the most.

Im sure lovely Luca would win that contest.

This is looking very bad for Brands. So called Director of Football, his one job is to keep a handle on the football world (players & managers). He should be able to produce a shortlist at any time & have an idea of availability & what it might take to recruit them. That’s his job.

If he’s not got a properly sounded out shortlist, then he’s failed & should be fired.

.......but.....given the recent revelations from Steve Walsh...if there’s any truth in his claims he delivered those deals for Maguire & Robertson etc.. it makes you wonder if these guys are being allowed to do their jobs???

Brands appears to have failed to recruit a striker & a CB and now a Manager.
Is he fit for purpose?
Or is he being suffocated by Kenwright/Moshiri?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back