Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a report on here, can’t remember which thread, that said he had options looked at during that shocker of a spell Silva had nearly a year ago

Well, here we are going into Wednesday and no one has arrived yet.

I'd say Brands doesn't have any control over a managerial appointment. This will be Silva staying on or someone brought in who Moshiri fancies.

Well, here we are going into Wednesday and no one has arrived yet.

I'd say Brands doesn't have any control over a managerial appointment. This will be Silva staying on or someone brought in who Moshiri fancies.

Which highlights the problems at the club, too many irons poking in the Brands shaped fire instead of letting him get on with the job. Kenwright needs to stay well out of it and Moshiri needs only to sign over the cheque simple as that, neither should have any heart overruling head moments

Which highlights the problems at the club, too many irons poking in the Brands shaped fire instead of letting him get on with the job. Kenwright needs to stay well out of it and Moshiri needs only to sign over the cheque simple as that, neither should have any heart overruling head moments
It speaks volumes for Brands then that his remit wasn't sorted before he took the job.

If Steve Walsh’s recent revelations are to be believed, that’s exactly how it works at Everton.

I know someone who worked for Bill for 8 years and they told me that he is a complete and utter control freak. He will never let go of Everton.

I think Brands has done a great job TBH, we where and still our a mess, this year we had to balance the books due to the amount of wasted money before Brands arrived. Next summer we can throw it around again and worry about balancing the books in 3 years time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back