Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really good piece from The Athletic today about the hierarchy - with brands, obviously, playing a central role.

Doesn’t seem likes gotten the final shout on everything as he would like, nor gone at the speed it should have - talk about the pathway from Youth is the example, wanting to copy the PSV method of a universal system, same style of play etc from top down.

One quote about the ‘Moshiri money tree’ being gone, but think that was in relation to starting a wage structure at lower levels so players aren’t being retained - Garbutt is the one named - on unnecessary deals.

Mate, I said when this idiot DoF postion was created it'd lead to utter confusion and waste......
What an amazing prophet you are!
BTW, the DOF system will work.
I see this, as my time travel machine is better than yours (maybe not better, but it is not unduly biased).

Really good piece from The Athletic today about the hierarchy - with brands, obviously, playing a central role.

Doesn’t seem likes gotten the final shout on everything as he would like, nor gone at the speed it should have - talk about the pathway from Youth is the example, wanting to copy the PSV method of a universal system, same style of play etc from top down.

One quote about the ‘Moshiri money tree’ being gone, but think that was in relation to starting a wage structure at lower levels so players aren’t being retained - Garbutt is the one named - on unnecessary deals.

You do have to worry a little when we hire a DoF but don’t give him the control a DoF needs. I’d also have hoped the part in bold would have been a sweeping change done almost immediately.

What an amazing prophet you are!
BTW, the DOF system will work.
I see this, as my time travel machine is better than yours (maybe not better, but it is not unduly biased).
He's been a disaster. I dont need to be a prophet. I can just look at the position we're in, the money spent by him and then 100% be safe in the knoweledge that by calling his time here a disaster I'm correct.

You do have to worry a little when we hire a DoF but don’t give him the control a DoF needs. I’d also have hoped the part in bold would have been a sweeping change done almost immediately.

Was also quite funny, it said Moshiri has belled Brands and Silva at 2 in the morning after seeing news about players being unsettled and asking if we could get them

The example was hilarious like, but I don’t think it was an actual sourced name.

Wales. Everton. Golf. In that order.

He's been a disaster. I dont need to be a prophet. I can just look at the position we're in, the money spent by him and then 100% be safe in the knoweledge that by calling his time here a disaster I'm correct.
Dave, I wish I had the confidence in myself that you have in yourself. Do you truly believe that you are never wrong? It is obviously okay to have opinions but you state your opinions as fact. I’m not the only one that finds this arrogant manner annoying. Then again, I wonder if that is the point; ie you just like to be controversial to annoy.

Was also quite funny, it said Moshiri has belled Brands and Silva at 2 in the morning after seeing news about players being unsettled and asking if we could get them

The example was hilarious like, but I don’t think it was an actual sourced name.

Wouldn’t surprise me from the voodoo man. He deffo scrolls NewsNow for transfer targets.

C, you know where my DM is at dog.

I need to read this.

I believe it says Brands didnt want Zaha and that was all Moshiri?

Faith restored in Marcel for not rating that crapper.

Dave, I wish I had the confidence in myself that you have in yourself. Do you truly believe that you are never wrong? It is obviously okay to have opinions but you state your opinions as fact. I’m not the only one that finds this arrogant manner annoying. Then again, I wonder if that is the point; ie you just like to be controversial to annoy.
Spent £250M

PL position - 17th.

How can I be wrong in saying that represents a disaster for a club like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back