Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playing with fire with Silva imo Mr Brands, playing with the future of this club. Very disappointed in this season in the whole club

Seen landing in Beijing airport (I prefer Peking) having travelled economy class to show an example . He was seen greeting a fat portly Spanish looking bloke whose name escapes me.

I think Brands has got off the hook far too easily with the majority of our fanbase.
Sacking Silva is needed but losing gana and zouma wasnt his fault - it was brands not replacing them.

Waht i am taking positively, is that brands and his network are rumoured to be looking at Everton Soares, Ruben Dias from benfica and another two benfica lads who i cant remember.

What we need is pace and power plus players with some balls. They can kick the ball but cant find two of their own

So for now ill reign in the ranting on brands compared to recent weeks. Lets see if he can improve things in January. Starting with a new manager maybe?

I think he's performed miles worse than Silva. It spoke volumes when Marco had to point out that the squad is not better this year, only different, when he was asked by a reporter on the eve of the season if he feels he has a stronger squad to work with. Brands came with this unreal reputation and allowed the team to enter the season with no proven striker and no proven third centre half, essentially knowing we'd be in crisis if we picked up a single defensive injury. That's disgraceful on his behalf.

To Silva - he should still be performing much better than he is and needs to go, as he still has a squad of internationals to pick from and tactically he's all over the place.

I just wish they both could be fired, but looks like Marcel gets away scot free for his ridiculous recruitment policy.

I think he's performed miles worse than Silva. It spoke volumes when Marco had to point out that the squad is not better this year, only different, when he was asked by a reporter on the eve of the season if he feels he has a stronger squad to work with. Brands came with this unreal reputation and allowed the team to enter the season with no proven striker and no proven third centre half, essentially knowing we'd be in crisis if we picked up a single defensive injury. That's disgraceful on his behalf.

To Silva - he should still be performing much better than he is and needs to go, as he still has a squad of internationals to pick from and tactically he's all over the place.

I just wish they both could be fired, but looks like Marcel gets away scot free for his ridiculous recruitment policy.

Yes I noticed that before the Palace game. Obviously he’s not the most charismatic chap , his body language was a little grumpy/monotone more than usual for that pre match conference.

Whilst I don’t think he’s as bad as the likes of davek say, I don’t feel the worship either, has been put on a huge pedestal by some before helping achieve anything substantial here.

I think Brands has got off the hook far too easily with the majority of our fanbase.
Sacking Silva is needed but losing gana and zouma wasnt his fault - it was brands not replacing them.

Waht i am taking positively, is that brands and his network are rumoured to be looking at Everton Soares, Ruben Dias from benfica and another two benfica lads who i cant remember.

What we need is pace and power plus players with some balls. They can kick the ball but cant find two of their own

So for now ill reign in the ranting on brands compared to recent weeks. Lets see if he can improve things in January. Starting with a new manager maybe?
Fail to prepare, prepare to fail.

They should tattoo that to Brands forehead for next summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back