Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave I remember it clear as day, I remember sticking up for koeman and remember wondering how I couldn’t see hair bad he was about a year later. I remebmber posting a lot saying he needed time and that he was sorting out Bobby’s mess every time you started slagging him off

That was almost certainly me.

Dave I remember it clear as day, I remember sticking up for koeman and remember wondering how I couldn’t see hair bad he was about a year later. I remebmber posting a lot saying he needed time and that he was sorting out Bobby’s mess every time you started slagging him off
You remember wrong. My condemnation of Koeman comes in the summer of his second year here. Before that point: rock solid arguing he should get that first season.

it is true that @davek stupidly thought Koeman was a good choice at the start when the correct opinion to have was what a waste of bloody time appointing him will be!
He's not the only one. He did a very good job at Southampton for 2 years in a row. He had some pedigree. That wasn't a crazy idea that he might come in and do a decent job. In his defense, he had a lot of things in his way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back