Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20190730-222927_Instagram.webp

Ashley Williams in an Everton shirt makes me cringe every time I see it.

Never post it again.
Don’t think there’s an Everton player in recent history I hold in a lower regard than Ashley Williams. The effort you’d see him put in an Everton shirt was negligible compared to his performances for Swansea. Yes he was ageing and on the decline but it just seemed like he’d got his big pay day and packed it all in.

Can someone do a version of the There is no need to be upset meme but with Marcel's face?

Thanks in advance.

Calm down lads.

10/10 for The Kean deal but there’s a lot more to be done yet.

We need a CB and CM.

We also need a winger because it’s ok having a great striker but when your right hand side may involve Theodore Walcott you’re still way off.

He does pull this off he’s show over a two year period he knows his stuff and deserves our complete and utter trust.

Calm down lads.

10/10 for The Kean deal but there’s a lot more to be done yet.

We need a CB and CM.

We also need a winger because it’s ok having a great striker but when your right hand side may involve Theodore Walcott you’re still way off.

He does pull this off he’s show over a two year period he knows his stuff and deserves our complete and utter trust.
Quite right too.

Utterly embarrassing the reaction to a long overdue signing. We are well short of what we need for the new season. Brands needs to get his skates on. Nine days to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back