Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we’re after Doucouré, Tomori, Arias, possibly Lozano still after a year. Crazy how unimaginative and lazy his scouting is.

While I do agree, the alternative view is these players have been identified to fill holes in the squad/team, and they are on the clubs A list so are trying for them again.

After one good window and one bad window, Brands has got a lot riding on what happens in the next couple of weeks.

He needs to get every signing right, no exceptions, first team players who massively improve the team. If he does that, then he’s probably back in credit with the majority of the fan base. If Kean and/or Gbamin come good this year, last summer’s poor window can be somewhat reassessed.

Couple of big ‘Ifs’ in there, like.
Think you're basically asking for a miracle there mate.

I love it when I get my anonymous rep. Means I must have got to him/her big time. And he/she must be a coward to send an anonymous rep rather than his/her name in here. But anyway anonymous whoever you are I feel the love xx
I got one the other day lol lol

It shook me to my core. Couldn't eat, couldn't sleep, had uncontrollable crying fits, couldn't stop whimpering... Not sure I'll ever get over it tbh.

Proper tragic gimp behaviour.

Just weird to me that he's on holiday during the biggest transfer window of his career.
He always brings a supply of carrier pigeons with him so that he can contact people.

It isn't as if he can freely travel all over Europe anyway, just one trip abroad for a day could mean two weeks in quarantine for him.

Maybe he owns a phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back