Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to Credit him for negotiating very good fees, think Carlo was the one driving the player choices though

I see it as a partnership, Carlo has put the names on the table and I can imagine Brands laughing when he suggested Hamez, but together it looks like they have got it done.

Without Carlo we are probably still talking to United about Lingard on loan, but for me it doesnt matter who gets what credit, as long as they all work, you can give Doris the cleaner credit for all I care.

I see it as a partnership, Carlo has put the names on the table and I can imagine Brands laughing when he suggested Hamez, but together it looks like they have got it done.

Without Carlo we are probably still talking to United about Lingard on loan, but for me it doesnt matter who gets what credit, as long as they all work, you can give Doris the cleaner credit for all I care.

#GiveDorisAPayrise

I’m a brands fan but I genuinely think with any other manager we’d be going into next season with our thumb up our ass hoping gbamin and delph finally get fit and pony hawk comes good, Carlo don’t mess about and that’s probably a good thing to push marcel into action

Lot of people say this is a Brands signing and this is a Carlo one but they have to work for both. By signing players like James it makes Brands job easier tryimg to convince other top younger talent. No one is going to be interested coming to a team that finishes mid table every season, success breeds success so people saying Brands is against these are way off the mark imho.

I’m a brands fan but I genuinely think with any other manager we’d be going into next season with our thumb up our ass hoping gbamin and delph finally get fit and pony hawk comes good, Carlo don’t mess about and that’s probably a good thing to push marcel into action
I think he's good at what he does - the business side of football and the youth setup. The manager will always have first team control imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back