2020/21 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
…is it his fault if the DoF is by-passed in the transfer process? I suppose it is but I get the impression that is what’s happening.

He's not strong enough.

A DoF has to be the one in sole charge. You should go back and read any interview from Brands when he was installed as Everton DoF.

What he saw as his remit have been taken away. He's puppet...at best.

He's not strong enough.

A DoF has to be the one in sole charge. You should go back and read any interview from Brands when he was installed as Everton DoF.

What he saw as his remit have been taken away. He's puppet...at best.

….yep, that’s my thinking. Seems to me Moshiri & Benitez are doing their own thing, Brands isn’t getting his own deals endorsed. It means the players we blame him for are probably nothing to do with him, but his remit as a DoF is very weak and he seems happy to keep the status quo.

76Yz.gif
At least I will never be wrong again.

Simply call every new player bad, every new manager a fraud and you can not lose with this club.

Even people critical of him give him the excuse of being talked over or bypassed

What if the guy is just clueless and not some sidelined mastermind

He was probably all on board for Benitez etc

Even people critical of him give him the excuse of being talked over or bypassed

What if the guy is just clueless and not some sidelined mastermind

He was probably all on board for Benitez etc

….it’s not an excuse, it’s a concern.

i don’t claim to know what’s going on, but i think there’s enough clues now to assume he’s increasingly not bringing in his own targets. The thing that concerns me most is founded suggestions that Moshiri is bringing players in.

Get him out, get the guy from Norwich or Brentford in. Let’s have some (any) kind of long term strategy in place.

….it’s not an excuse, it’s a concern.

i don’t claim to know what’s going on, but i think there’s enough clues now to assume he’s increasingly not bringing in his own targets. The thing that concerns me most is founded suggestions that Moshiri is bringing players in.
Looks like moshiri influenced by Joorabchian

Status
Not open for further replies.