Marcelo Bielsa

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm now settling on the opinion that our best hope is this guy and a bumper haul of cheap but fit and hungry players coming in a deadline day bonanza

Get a load of Argentine scrappers in

Surely not

JB-GRAPHIC-PL-MANAGERS-SALARIES-10SEP1.jpg

How the hell is Rodgers on £10M. Christ, Leicester have been taken for a ride there…..

Last edited:

Think the million a month sounds a lot but is probably not as high as it first seems. Ashley Cole would have been on a decent wedge, as would Paul Clement. Add in Joe Edwards as well and that’s probably £100k a week/£400k a month. Then £150k a week for the manager gives the million a month (although I accept Lampard probably wasn’t on that much).

From the sound of it Bielsa has quite a big entourage so the monthly bill is probably about right.

I know that Bielsa is allegedly a bit of a basket case , and probably unpredictable. However , despite the absolute shambles that we are in , Everton are still one of the top 20 clubs in Europe. He is never going to get a similar opportunity to manage a club of our stature. If we want him , then we must be in with a great chance of getting him. I reckon that he will be playing hardball , because of the reputation of our board , to ensure he gets his own people in , and some guarantees about player incomings.

I know that Bielsa is allegedly a bit of a basket case , and probably unpredictable. However , despite the absolute shambles that we are in , Everton are still one of the top 20 clubs in Europe. He is never going to get a similar opportunity to manage a club of our stature. If we want him , then we must be in with a great chance of getting him. I reckon that he will be playing hardball , because of the reputation of our board , to ensure he gets his own people in , and some guarantees about player incomings.

I think I heard him say, as long as we get Danjuma over the line, that'll be a start to the incomings and make me sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back