Marcelo Bielsa

Status
Not open for further replies.

I mean, no one is expecting miracles.

Let’s get to the end of the season and give him the players to build with.

Find this post a bit patronising to be honest mate.
Not meaning it to be patronising and I apologise if it came across as such.

My badly explained point is he just won't have the time to change the entire way you play and he only knows one way to play and that's run all out all game every game, honestly could your first 11 do that?

He would be a fantastic manager for you given time but I don't think he is the person to save you from relegation, but he is the one to get you back up.

Leeds fan so...

.. I honestly love the man, he changed the entire club the entire ethos of how we played, the board gave him everything he asked for.

Would yours?

But I doubt he would come mid season, your players just won't be fit enough for him, he likes a project plus can you imagine the chaos of changing the entire way you play during the season when you are in a slump with no confidence and no room to manoeuvre on points won.
Fold the 'kin club now.

Head patted by a 'kin Leeds fan.
We're done.
Stuck a fork in us.

Not meaning it to be patronising and I apologise if it came across as such.

My badly explained point is he just won't have the time to change the entire way you play and he only knows one way to play and that's run all out all game every game, honestly could your first 11 do that?

He would be a fantastic manager for you given time but I don't think he is the person to save you from relegation, but he is the one to get you back up.

I think it was more you were like, we gave him everything, as if we couldn’t do so.

No harm mate.

I’m planning for next season. Managers like Bielsa come along not very often. Players want to play for him, he’s respected across the game.

It may not be great in the short term, but long term I think it’d be a shrewd appointments

I love the idea of Bielsa, we’d be more exciting to watch every week. One of the biggest problems in our team is a lack of willingness and effort to run forward, that‘s what is needed with Bielsa! I think if we got him today, half of them would be knackered by the time we play Arsenal! I’m far from convinced he’d do well with our players at all, it’d be completely different from what we’ve been doing. But then again, we need drastic changes, so it wouldn’t surprise me if he’s gets the job. After all, we are the kings of zero planning

Status
Not open for further replies.