• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to work Monday and do the same thing as last week that got you a bollocking, then keep doing it even after being told it's not working. Don't understand how he's getting away with it

Do we though? His attractive attacking football is a myth as far as I can see. It's been months since we saw any of that.

We've become incredibly predictable and easy to defend. Just pass the ball around defense until eventually one of the fullbacks gets the ball near the sideline and has nowhere to go with it. It's all very slow and deliberate and easy to suss out. And this approach hasn't been adjusted in months.

At least we line up and play I’ll take that any day over playing to draw. Unfortunate as that is gutless gets you nothing. Silva not answer in my eyes either but gutless is gutless. Sam was gutless.
Lol Sam had a crock of [Poor language removed] of a team he would do better with this set of players

You can blame him as much as you want, but the individual errors by players this season has been shocking, I mean take today, you can't coach Baines not stumbling and touching a player, you can't coach a brain dead CB who's only reason to pull a player after said player had given the ball to Zouma was just because he felt like doing it.

Time and time again we gift goals through silly errors and it bites us in the arse everytime.

I do agree with this.

Yes, our defence is shocking especially at set pieces. Our midfield is still lacking.

But when you gift goals away - Penalty (0-1), a missed placed lazy pass (1-3) today, majority of the 6 goals against Spurs - coupled with the poor defence, it just won't work.

Doesn't matter who is manager at minute. It'll be the same old cycle, abit of positivity for a couple of months then boom couple of losses players are too weak to respond and then the negativity sets in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back