• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes obviously and we beat them,what about Chelsea away from home are they crap as well mate, give your own side some credit, you never know you might enjoy watching more.

Enjoyed all of them thanks. Already stated that. Can't keep repeating myself as to what my point was. We're going round the houses here.

my posts aren't meant to be anti Silva it's more the ramming it down my throat that we've had a successful season posts that irk me more than anything Silva has done....One things for sure, we desperately need a decent striker for next season if we're to achieve anything of note.
I think Silva and Brands know we need a striker or at least a winger to allow Ricarlison to play as a striker
He is Brazil’s no 9 after all

Just to put some perspective on this, I would ask all of you 'how many times did you enjoy watching us last season? Question 2 how many times did you enjoy watching us this season? Progress I think.

I'd go along with that. But anything after allardyce in terms of watching is an improvement. Cant think of any club he's been at that the fans have enjoyed watching.
Didnt really enjoy this season up until about febuary. Mainly due to the defending.
West ham away is the one enjoyed most. Gave them a footballing lesson.

my posts aren't meant to be anti Silva it's more the ramming it down my throat that we've had a successful season posts that irk me more than anything Silva has done....One things for sure, we desperately need a decent striker for next season if we're to achieve anything of note.

Summed it up perfectly. Its an Everton forum and we're all Evertonians. Dont bullshiit people by dressing it up more than it is.

Just to put some perspective on this, I would ask all of you 'how many times did you enjoy watching us last season? Question 2 how many times did you enjoy watching us this season? Progress I think.
I don't care much about playing aesthetics, but last year we were just terrible. Created very little and gave us chance after chance. We were terrible and were fortunate to not get hung up in a relegation battle.

I'd go along with that. But anything after allardyce in terms of watching is an improvement. Cant think of any club he's been at that the fans have enjoyed watching.
Didnt really enjoy this season up until about febuary. Mainly due to the defending.
West ham away is the one enjoyed most. Gave them a footballing lesson.

Yes Gilbert,but at the time West Ham were very poor, so according to your criteria it doesn't count.

im just wandering when the silva in people will actually start critiquing his set up and tactics , if next season pans out like this one, or will he get another 2 years now because he beat a united, Chelsea and arsenal... all of whom have been beaten by much lesser teams than normal this season any way.

if we are down in 12th at Christmas, as all his previous seasons in the premier league point too, then will people still be happy ??

I just think overall, Silva just offers us mid table / fight for 7th (wow) ….

im just wandering when the silva in people will actually start critiquing his set up and tactics , if next season pans out like this one, or will he get another 2 years now because he beat a united, Chelsea and arsenal... all of whom have been beaten by much lesser teams than normal this season any way.

if we are down in 12th at Christmas, as all his previous seasons in the premier league point too, then will people still be happy ??

I just think overall, Silva just offers us mid table / fight for 7th (wow) ….
Loads of "Silva in" people have critiqued him though? They just don't repeat it everyday.
or will he get another 2 years now because he beat a united, Chelsea and arsenal... all of whom have been beaten by much lesser teams than normal this season any way.
Oh my god are people STILL making this argument? It's actually pathetic. We haven't beaten a top 6 team since 2017 and now Silva beats 3 in 5 weeks its "uh well other teams beat them so its nothing to shout about" and if we lose to them you would be going off your rocker.
Absolute nonsense that people are actually using Silva beating 3 of the top 6 against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back