• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I think the writer was trying to make a case for Silva, instead it just made me want him sacked.
Had the opposite effect on me. Made me think that we need to give him to December at least. The decline in my opinion is due to instability via sackings, staff changing and bad recruitment at times. Even as a fan I have felt a real sense of insecurity since martinez 2nd season so I'm sure it's even more noticeable behind the scenes to the staff and players. Saying that obviously if Silva doesn't beat Millwall and pull in 7 - 9pts from the next 5 league matches then he will be sacked anyways.

Had the opposite effect on me. Made me think that we need to give him to December at least. The decline in my opinion is due to instability via sackings, staff changing and bad recruitment at times. Even as a fan I have felt a real sense of insecurity since martinez 2nd season so I'm sure it's even more noticeable behind the scenes to the staff and players. Saying that obviously if Silva doesn't beat Millwall and pull in 7 - 9pts from the next 5 league matches then he will be sacked anyways.

Oh dont get me wrong, im still giving him till December, no matter what happens between then and now.

Is this a wind up? To what are you alluding in your last sentence? What has it to do with this thread?
Most evertonians claim Allaydyce was a horrible individual and would bring up the bung stuff etc. What has that got to do with being a siccessful manager?

Dear me...

Klopp credentials point to the fact that he is a winner... league titles in Germany and champions leagues finals... all suggest he is going to get things right.

Pep had a slow first season at city for Christ's sake!

So let's look at Silva's credentials...

Hmmmmm... relegated hull or at the very least wasn't good enough to keep them up and got sacked for woeful performances at Watford.

So yeah.. stop with the klopp shouts and do us a favour
No, you misunderstand me, we should actually pursue him when the rs lose out to City in the Prem...as you yourself say, he has won trophies, motivator, ticks all your boxes doesnt he????:cool::cool:;)

We've picked some dubious managers lately. I hope he can turn it around but it's looking bleak right now he needs to change up the formation and personnel he's been flogging the same 13 odd players all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back