• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is though some of those players have been doing the best, Keane and Siggy have been 2 of our best players this season, and aside from Anfield Pickford has been ok.
I can see the point you make, but that goes for managers as well, going for Watford rejects isnt going to get you top 6 either
Keane is average at best.
Do you think he will turn us into top 4/6 challengers as per the requirement

If so what do you base this on??

Genuine question
He prefers attacking football. Everton will sign better players in the summer, that fit with his/brands philosophy. Equally, you can't dismiss someone for not completely overhauling a team in 6 months.

Martinez best season was adding a world class striker to moyes's team. I firmly believe Moyes would have reached the same points total had he had Lukaku and Barry. It was only after that season that we saw martinez's Everton.

Dear me...

Klopp credentials point to the fact that he is a winner... league titles in Germany and champions leagues finals... all suggest he is going to get things right.

Pep had a slow first season at city for Christ's sake!

So let's look at Silva's credentials...

Hmmmmm... relegated hull or at the very least wasn't good enough to keep them up and got sacked for woeful performances at Watford.

So yeah.. stop with the klopp shouts and do us a favour

The Klopp thing is true. He did finish 8th. We could strangely finish higher in 7th but maybe not with his stats. 38 W16 D12 L10 +13 60pts

We don’t look like a 60pt team at the moment.

Keane is average at best.

He prefers attacking football. Everton will sign better players in the summer, that fit with his/brands philosophy. Equally, you can't dismiss someone for not completely overhauling a team in 6 months.

Martinez best season was adding a world class striker to moyes's team. I firmly believe Moyes would have reached the same points total had he had Lukaku and Barry. It was only after that season that we saw martinez's Everton.

He wouldn't have signed them though. According to his punditry he sees Lukaku as some big bustling target man.

McCarthy was a key player that season too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back