• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Koeman, unsworth, allardyce and Silva have struggled to motivate the team. Maybe it's the players who need booting?

We should remain behind Silva. If we don't improve next season, then ask questions. We're not going to improve while we change managers on a yearly basis. We're in a perpetual state of transition.

Silva has brought in enough of his own men that he should be able to motivate them.

Silva had brought in his own players and should know how he wants to play them. At times we play well but other times we are like strangers with no movement and misplaced passes.

Daveks pet Roberto fails here, and its everyone elses fault. His pet Silva fails here, and its everyone elses fault.

Lets be honest, Silvas season right now looks like his last season. Something hes doing just cant generate sustained success. Maybe its other teams figure him out, and then he doesnt have a counter for it tactically.

Daveks pet Roberto fails here, and its everyone elses fault. His pet Silva fails here, and its everyone elses fault.

Lets be honest, Silvas season right now looks like his last season. Something hes doing just cant generate sustained success. Maybe its other teams figure him out, and then he doesnt have a counter for it tactically.
He's not getting sacked mate. He will get this season and most of next.

Do you think he will turn us into top 4/6 challengers as per the requirement

If so what do you base this on??

Genuine question
I just think its sensible to give a manager time to implement the system he wants. The fact is we've had a lot of bad luck this season (as per usual). If the derby mistake hadn't of happened we'd be comfortably 7th I reckon. It just seems to have sucked any kind of confidence and conviction from our play. I also think we've been VERY wasteful with our finishing this season, which is nothing to do with Silva.

I want to see him get a proper striker in before I judge him. Not saying he's definitely gonna challenge the top 4 eventually but from how we played over October/November I think he deserves a chance, otherwise we will just be picking up a similar standard of manager and repeating the same mistakes.

I do have an element of sympathy for him. His and Brands' hands are well tied in terms of transfers in at the moment through the fault of their predecessors.

It's not easy to get these players to play how he wants, but that does make me think he should stop trying to force this style on players who just can't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back